Altro floor length for SWB

Martin Gibson

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hello, just wondering how much Altro flooring i need to do a Swb Kombi? Does it just come in just one width and you specify the length? The one i have my eye on is a wood effect one so can't see anyone selling the pre-cut ones in this style,thanks very much

Altro is 2.00m wide and you can get any length you need, any local flooring shops near you should be to order it in for you. There are lots others available just google Polyflor, Altro, Tarkett, Gerflor, Itec contract vinyl.

I can supply forum members any of the above at cost but would have to be collected in Bristol

Altro is 2.00m wide and you can get any length you need, any local flooring shops near you should be to order it in for you. There are lots others available just google Polyflor, Altro, Tarkett, Gerflor, Itec contract vinyl.

I can supply forum members any of the above at cost but would have to be collected in Bristol

Is the Altro better as thats what everyone seems to use. I saw some Gerflor I quite like, is the quality as good?

Thanks @Kingsway, i was just wondering what length people would use for a Swb allowing for trimming? Thanks for the offer but i couldnt really be further from Bristol and still actually be in England,North Cumbria!

Hi! We're coming past Bristol on Weds aft. What colours do you have available please?

Hi! We're coming past Bristol on Weds aft. What colours do you have available please?
We don’t keep many in stock as there are to many colours and types to choose from. I can’t get most colours in for next day delivery if you let me know size and colour I will price it up for you. Probably pushing it for Wednesday though.

Is the Altro better as thats what everyone seems to use. I saw some Gerflor I quite like, is the quality as good?
Altro is one of the original safety floors but any contract vinyl should be ok, just make sure it’s stuck down all over. Some companies like Gerflor also make domestic cushioned vinyl, probably best to avoid this as it rips quite easily.

When buying the vinyl Altro flooring for a swb t6 2metre x2.5metre will it be enough ? thanks

Last edited:
I bought it 2m x 3m in the end. A little bit extra to be on safe side. Cut it myself.

Back