Just Ordered A Carista...what Are The Must Do Changes?

m33ufo

Just taken delivery of a new T6 Highline Kombi. Ordered the Carista to enable me to activate the large digital mph speed display. Once I've sorted that, what else is a must do?

Cheers.

The system is simple. You will probably work down the list and try everything and restore the stuff you don't like. Do stuff one at a time so that if you don't like it's effect you know what to restore.

Does the free limited time subscribition allow you to enable the standard highline rear fader?

My list of must haves

Needle Sweep
Beep on lock
Flashing brake lights on emergency stop
Tear drop wipe
4 flash indicate
Australian Setting to get digital speed
Autolock on setting off
Coming home lights set to 1 minute.

I didn't activate 'Beep on Lock' because I assumed it would sound like a 1990's car alarm that hoots every time you lock the car, or am I wrong?

My list of must haves

Needle Sweep
Beep on lock
Flashing brake lights on emergency stop
Tear drop wipe
4 flash indicate
Australian Setting to get digital speed
Autolock on setting off
Coming home lights set to 1 minute.

Great...thanks for that.

What's the "tear drop" wipe?

Great...thanks for that.

What's the "tear drop" wipe?

It's when you pull your washers to clean the screen, it wipes several times, then pauses for 1 final sweep to catch any last drips or 'tear drops'
Very handy feature that seems to be standard on everything else!

I think you can stop the windows opening by holding the remote? If you can, switch it off, just gone outside to find the windows open and it peeing down with rain after carrying in the shopping :mad:

Its quite annoying , i lasted 2 days with it , its the beep from the horn !
Mine wasn't a beep from the horn. It was just a simple a beep possibly from the alarm. It was nice to know the van had locked but didn't wanted to upset neighbours so turned it off.

I think you can stop the windows opening by holding the remote? If you can, switch it off, just gone outside to find the windows open and it peeing down with rain after carrying in the shopping :mad:

The windows should only open when you hold the unlock button down, in which case there's actually no reason to hold it down is there?

The windows should only open when you hold the unlock button down, in which case there's actually no reason to hold it down is there?

It was on the table and some fool decided to put a bag of shopping on the keys. It’s only when I heard ‘ why have you left your van windows open?’ I wriggled off the settee where I was shouting at England’s performance to find it raining too.

I tried most of them and ended up turning all of them off other than digital MPH speedo and needle sweep. Even the tear wipe function, which works perfectly well on all the cars I've had, got on my nerves as it often left a smeary mark and drips on what had been a perfectly clean windscreen 5 secs earlier.

Back