Just A Bit Of Fun: random photos

oh go on then i'll play...
14th most recent. a little lunchtime walk last week while the sun was shining :cool:

Reactions: CAB
HAHA, these are brilliant. I thought it was only my phone that had totally random pictures like yours @fezza68 obviously so you knew what size to buy.
@DaveBos good to see you typing in here again, I wondered where you'd gone and nice to see normal people do things like put babies in cereal boxes and give them a lemon to suck on etc etc. @teamfly John, that takes random to another level.

Keep these coming, they are brilliant. Bit like a private window into another persons personal life.

I’m still here @Tourershine not posted much, but still keeping an eye on everyone. Need to post my latest mods, slight lowering and WOC splitter to fit this weekend, need to wake my van up, she has been having a well deserved fest for the last couple of weeks :(

Electric meter reading. Right in the back of the cupboard Easiest way is to read it is to take a pic. Boring or whatCE316B4F-EB06-4A31-A499-A26F17A616B4.jpeg

1610402366929.jpegPic of the house we grew up in back in the 70’s (taken 12/07/2015) but the house didn’t look like that then! We planted the hedge though from saplings!

Back