Just A Bit Of Fun: random photos

14th from the end..
IMG20200301080213.jpg
Taken on the 1st March in the Lao Cai Royal hotel dining room at breakfast, 100m over the river from China. I think we were the only guests in the hotel.

HAHA, these are brilliant. I thought it was only my phone that had totally random pictures like yours @fezza68 obviously so you knew what size to buy.
@DaveBos good to see you typing in here again, I wondered where you'd gone and nice to see normal people do things like put babies in cereal boxes and give them a lemon to suck on etc etc. @teamfly John, that takes random to another level.

Keep these coming, they are brilliant. Bit like a private window into another persons personal life.

I'll be honest it took me ages to figure out what it was without zooming in
To me it looked like a crow or something with a deformed beak the dogs ear
I'm going stir crazy

Until you just put that, I actually thought it was a Crow too.

First picture from most recent. Sent to autoglass to show the damage to my golf screen. Second picture from Oct 17 is my son and grandson. I bought a pack of coloured stickers from a pound shop, we wrote daft stuff on them and went mad for an hour sticking them on each other. Great fun memory.
IMG_20200321_161459.jpg
IMG_20171030_142301.jpg

If we are now doing most recent, mine will prove how bored I am...

A screenshot of an electric Jeep advert on Instagram where I wanted to read the small print and couldn't work out why they used this text as a tag line. I'm still none the wiser because 31 miles doesn't seem that far for a range.

Screenshot_20200328-165202_Instagram.jpg

Back