Jackery power stations

4-5Hrs to recharge it fully by a 120W solar panel

• G-mark Award 2019 Power Station: High capacity 500Wh/300W (Peak 450W) rechargeable Lithium solar generator, 500Wh (45Ah, 11.1V) with 2 * 230V AC-Outlet (pure sine-wave) can charge small appliances (Max.300W) such as smartphones 36 times, laptops (45W) 9 times, Gopro 80 times, drone, mini projector, mini car fridge and others. The PowerOak PS6S portable power station is an ideal emergency power backup for RV outdoors, camping, natural disaster or other power outage situations.
  • AC / Solar / Car Recharge Options: 6-7Hrs to full recharge the power station from a wall Outlet (90W AC adapter included); 4-5Hrs to recharge it fully by a 120W solar panel (not included); DC12V and DC24V car outlet can charge PowerOak PS6S to 100%. Foldable handle design is perfect for outdoor adventure and camping.
  • Multiple charging available: Wireless Charging / PD 45W USB-C / DC12V / USB 5V / 230V. Multiple charging options can make your life more convenient. PD 45W available to charge all USB-C PD devices. 4 x USB ports to charge phones, tablets, cameras, etc. 12V available to charge mini refrigerator for example due to the regulated DC12V. 230V to charge everything up to 300W.
  • Safety guaranteed: Soft glue design & superior flame retardant material. We use auto-level battery cell with high discharge rate, low heat dissipation and more than 1.000 life cycle. LED lighting on the back of the unit (including SOS Function) is especially practical for emergency situations. It's noise-free, zero emission, eco-friendly. Battery management system (BMS) enables voltage/current control, temperature control and more advanced safety functions.
  • What You Get: 1*PowerOak PS6S solar portable power station (500Wh/300W, 11.6*7.5*7.7inch, 13.6lbs / 295.5*1914*195mm, 6.2Kg), 1*AC adapter & cable, 1*cigarette lighter cable (cigarette port to DC7909 connector male), 1*MC4 cable (MC4 connector to DC 7909 male), 1*USB Type-C cable, 1*carry bag, 1*user manual, 1*warranty card.
I was looking at this bad boy:-

I was looking at this bad boy:-

Nice . . . im looking at these now as it goes. . . .

I've started a new thread:

I bought the Poweroak AC200P some time back and very pleased with it. Just back from 21 day run to Germany and never required EHU as used onboard solar to top it up every day. Used it for everything from boiling kettle to using 2000watt hair dryer (no me the wife) and used a 240 volt fan nearly 247. Down side is it's heavy, but we can manage that.
LINK:
oak.jpg

I bought the Poweroak AC200P some time back and very pleased with it. Just back from 21 day run to Germany and never required EHU as used onboard solar to top it up every day. Used it for everything from boiling kettle to using 2000watt hair dryer (no me the wife) and used a 240 volt fan nearly 247. Down side is it's heavy, but we can manage that.
LINK:
View attachment 130073
thats a Beast

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a Jackery based on recommendation and what a fantastic piece of kit, used it all weekend at Bala. Had my 55ltr vevor fridge freezer, iPad etc all plugged in for the 3 day event and still came back with 53% left in the battery. :thumbsup:

Same size as me :thumbsup:
Im happy with them, not done any proper camping with mine yet but from what i have done everything suggests it has plenty of capacity for my needs

Same size as me :thumbsup:
Im happy with them, not done any proper camping with mine yet but from what i have done everything suggests it has plenty of capacity for my needs
Busfest for me next unless I can get any cancellation tickets for camper jam

Back