Jöbl Design conversion company

Chrispyduck

Please can someone give me some feedback on Jobl.
I have viewed a couple of Jobl vans which i can see are of high quality however with a premium price. Is their quality that good?
Appreciate any replies as i am looking the

Please can someone give me some feedback on Jobl.
I have viewed a couple of Jobl vans which i can see are of high quality however with a premium price. Is their quality that good?
Appreciate any replies as i am looking the
I have have a few job done by JOBL, windows and a rear spoiler and they jobs are ok but you do have to push them to get them to do it. Recently asked them to put a leisure battery set up in my van and apart from it taking them 2 weeks to look at the van, then 2 weeks to quote and since I said let’s do it, guess what it’s been 2 weeks and they still haven’t answered. So eh yer. Make your own mind up ha ha . Hope that helps

Sales process painless - aftersales so far seems to be a massive pain in the ass (sca roof buckled within a month of purchase - jobl blamed me immediately by saying it was caused by bike rack or me closing the roof incorrectly. At no point was the bike rack lifting at same time as roof up ever mentioned (amount of times you go into the boot post roof setup would have meant I wouldn’t have gone ahead with this purchase if it was the case - plus brings concerns to the amount of van conversions that have bike racks)) awaiting an update so will see how they deal with my repair. But so far despite their website stating uk wide repairs, seems this is limited to Ellesmere Port

Roofs now repaired at the cost of £200 - garage adament it was due to me closing something in the roof (only ever had a sleeping bag up there and always brought it down first)

they backtracked on the fact they mentioned the bike rack. But again it’s my word v theirs and they aren’t willing to budge.

amount of bullshit that came out of that garage is unbelievable. Story changed every time I spoke to someone, so much that I recorded all conversations to ensure I wasn’t making things up in my head.

the uk wide warantee mentioned on their website has also now been removed after I stated it was False, and the replacement hinge was taken from another vehicle instead of a direct new replacement.

day off work, £100 petrol and £200 for a repair a month into owning it. Definitely wouldn’t recommend them….

original photos show the damaged paintwork however they are contesting this is just cosmetic and means nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
Just had the van serviced now, and the winterisation kit fitted by jobl was not attached correctly to either water tanks, as such fell off and no longer works as dragged along the ground! (Only noticed as the wife drove behind me) looking at the part instructions shows the 3m type heat tape should be stuck to the tank - as you can see from the picture this was never done and only the outside glued with a diff adhesive (that couldn’t survive 3k miles of driving)

Mat used is 25 Gallon RV Holding Tank Heater

B05263DC-8575-42AF-B36C-67D4DAF8BD73.jpeg

70E8D524-F48C-420B-8B15-A11EF642C419.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
I contacted them this week for a conversion, they told me they won’t entertain a conversion on a vehicle unless it’s less than 12 months old, has a tailgate and double factory swivel captains seats.
Haha I mean what kind of company is this….

V interesting. Bought an 18 plate Kampa from them nearly 3 years ago. All good until recently when I noticed pop top roof absolutely covered in microbubbling. The rest off The paintwork is sound butroof will have to be completely redone. Hartley in Ings worse than useless and Ellesmere Port will do nothing for us. Awaiting a price to get the roof redone PROPERLY.
It seems they are happy to sell but not maintain perhaps

Back