I've picked up my first car park scratch ahh

That will polish out mate second the meguires ultimate compound, great stuff.
I've got quite a few scratches on mine now and a door dint :(
To be honest I've given up on being bothered by them it's a daily driver and it's going to happen it didn't help though when me neighbours tarpolin shed roof ripped off in that storm before Christmas and slammed into the slide and over the roof :( that wasn't a cheap fix.

Really annoying! My Bus hasn't moved for two weeks today and has managed to pick up a scratch on the side of the rear tail light whilst parked all alone! Angry! I think it's the post mans bag as we have a new one and seems a bit less careful!

Really annoying! My Bus hasn't moved for two weeks today and has managed to pick up a scratch on the side of the rear tail light whilst parked all alone! Angry! I think it's the post mans bag as we have a new one and seems a bit less careful!
I know how you feel I could of screamed last Sunday when I seen the scratch, if my dad hadn't been there while I was washing the van think there would of been a few swear words coming out

If we go to the shops and have to take my bus then usually we have the kids with us so I make full use of moms & tots parking. I'll even drop the family off and just sit waiting for how ever long I need to for a space to free up. Failing that, ill search for a parallel parking spot and if that don't work I park as far away as I need to where it's quite. Most of the time I try and just use the wife's outlander for shop trips as it's on a lease deal so I don't have to stress out too much about little scratches.

I used to look for a space across the other side of the car park, until I came out one day and see a learner driver reversing in right next to my van. When I asked the instructor what was wrong with the rest of the car park his reply was "I like to get them reversing next to a vehicle on its own"!!

WTF; sat in the van having dropped the kids off at the leisure centre swimming club, parked up, waiting for 18:30 when the parking becomes free; and some stoopid f'ing cow walks between my van and her car and drags her enormous tennis racket bag (must have thought she was on the bloody pro-tour), straight down the rear side panel. Then opens her boot without gauging the distance as she is parked in a bay that is side on to me, and it only just missed the side of the van. FUMING, stomped out of van and then made a point of checking the paintwork whilst she is stood there. Couldn't bring myself to say anything I'd have probably lost the plot.
Fortunately, as the van is so highly polished at the mo, bag must have just glided across it.

People don't care if they scratch someone else's vehicle but if you did it to there's that would be a differnt story.
I'm always carful walking past parked cars, glad it hadn't damaged it m8

Had the last laugh this week on our new Suzuki some div swung his door and whacked into my car while I am waiting to pull out from car park space, I leapt out and luckily he only caught the wheel arch liner, he asks what my f**** problem is so I say idiots like you, he jumps in his car and storms off down the ramp and he's only caught his front wing on a pillar, laugh I nearly died, there is a god!

Had the last laugh this week on our new Suzuki some div swung his door and whacked into my car while I am waiting to pull out from car park space, I leapt out and luckily he only caught the wheel arch liner, he asks what my f**** problem is so I say idiots like you, he jumps in his car and storms off down the ramp and he's only caught his front wing on a pillar, laugh I nearly died, there is a god!
Bloody love it :)

That there is karma biting him right in the arse!

Picked up a mysterious scrape on the BM last week; right across the rear nearside corner. Can't have been a car so must have been a person but with quite some force. My chief suspect is the window cleaner as a few other mystery scrapes have appeared.

Might consider a respray but a machine polish would help; if I could find a non psycho to do it.

Back