Its Official...

Whitty

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Took delivery of my van Saturday so guess i'm now a fully paid up member of the T6 community...

IMG_1882.JPG

Already put it to good use with a 4 hr drive to North Wales (Coed y Brenin) and back yesterday, for a slightly wet MTB event. Overall very happy though already compiling a list of potential upgrades to be done.

Spare wheel security bolt (had mine in the van after reading previous comment on the forum)
Sound proofing the rear (yep its a van)
Roof rails (because they look good)
Mud flaps (Wales has a lot of sh*t on the road)
Lowered / improved suspension (forgot I was driving a van a couple of times and Wales has lots of twisty stuff)
Any other suggestions ???

Cheers

Announcement - Another Stolen Campervan
Look at things like Ghost, tracker, steering wheel/wheel clamps where your store your keys. House doors locks etc. Plenty on the forum. This van will be your pride and joy.
I am considering a ghost they are around £399 fitted. was going to hide an old iPhone in the car connected up to the leisure battery (it has a solar panel so will be charging all the time) as a budget tracker - still thinking that one through...

CZ.

Took delivery of my van Saturday so guess i'm now a fully paid up member of the T6 community...

View attachment 51853

Already put it to good use with a 4 hr drive to North Wales (Coed y Brenin) and back yesterday, for a slightly wet MTB event. Overall very happy though already compiling a list of potential upgrades to be done.

Spare wheel security bolt (had mine in the van after reading previous comment on the forum)
Sound proofing the rear (yep its a van)
Roof rails (because they look good)
Mud flaps (Wales has a lot of sh*t on the road)
Lowered / improved suspension (forgot I was driving a van a couple of times and Wales has lots of twisty stuff)
Any other suggestions ???

Cheers
Best upgrade by far for me was to join the forum as a VIP member it has saved me £££££s with valuable information.

Back