ISS and Space-related discussion

It was burning after landing and the water sprays didn’t quite reach the rocket, so an inevitable ending I suppose. Still, they achieved the primary objective this time.

It was burning after landing and the water sprays didn’t quite reach the rocket, so an inevitable ending I suppose. Still, they achieved the primary objective this time.
Absolutely “mission accomplished”

Hi @Loz - have you got a link to the launch? (Selfishly asking as you tend to eek out better video streams!)

I watched this launch live this morning, I think we’d have a good chance of seeing it pass over the UK, if the UK was in darkness?

8E74D811-601E-4587-98DC-6779FCC8DF51.png

We will see some incredibly bright ISS passes over the UK, starting on the March 20th at 20:03.

The SN... umm, what number are we on now? :rofl:
The SN11 target launch is this Friday.

Falcon 9 launch of 60 Starlink satellites is targeted for tomorrow, March 24 at 08:28

Potential Starship SN11 launch attempt this Thursday March 25th

Reading this morning...

“SpaceX will conduct a second static fire test after one of three Raptor engines on Starship SN11 had to be removed for repairs. The static fire could occur as soon as Friday, pending Raptor readiness and road closures.”

There’s been a static fire test on SN11 , and if there’s no problems found, test flight will be later today!! :thumbsup:

Back