ISS and Space-related discussion

Tomorrow’s pass will be at 20:44

Thanks for replying to post :thumbsup:

I don’t know if anyone spotted the satellite ( moving east to west ) just as the ISS was going into the earths shadow?

Last edited:
Was at a wedding in July when it past by during the evening reception, right over head. Gate crashing in style.

Missed that thanks to @Loz and his recommendation of Designated Survivor which i'm now binging on :mad: but I will be sure to look tonight.

There’s a good application on the iPhone called GoISSWatch ISS Tracking, and it knows your location and shows the current trajectory. You can scroll forward in time and see where it’ll be, to work out when it’ll be visible.

We’ve used it a few times to show the kids when ‘Santa’ was flying over on Christmas Eve.

Last edited:
Im so happy some of you seen it last night.

The ISS will be passing over the UK over the next week and into October, I will post up times when I can ( and anyone can feel free to do the same )
There are times posted on the net, but times can change if work needs to be carried out on the ISS.

Hope @Dellmassive you get to see it, let’s hope we get some clear skies.

Haha to be fair I was sat in a car park waiting for the misses to finish work, hopefully I’ll get to see it tonight :)
Oh yeah! That old “honest I am just parked in this car park waiting for the wife” line...;)

Saw the ISS a few months ago whilst camping, so light pollution was really low.

Back