Isofix retrofit - Front Double-Seat

hiya i have one of these that i bought and then all my plans changed... i know it fits our seats all ok...
available if anyone after one...
How much would you be after for it? Does it need the top tether to work or presumably works fine for a larger seat that just has optional isofix to secure the seat and then uses the seatbelt?

i need to find it and its plastics for the seat... i just clicked in to the bracket and top tethered and it was tight as to the seat..
you can then also do the seatbelt through then if you wish.
£20 delivered would do me. it'll be in our loft with all my spares....

i need to find it and its plastics for the seat... i just clicked in to the bracket and top tethered and it was tight as to the seat..
Cheers, I think I’ll leave it just now. We are debating again wether a captains chair would be a better idea so I’ll wait a bit and see what we decide to do as kids seats are usually on the R&R in the back anyway.

Hey there,
I'd be interested if you still have it?
Anyone with the Joie iSpin 360 by any chance?
Thanks,
Jamie

hiya yes and i found it and the seat plastics yesterday! drop me a mesg and we'll sort

regards chris

Looking to do this with my T6 front bench. Would you suggest removing the bulkhead or the bench seat to install?

Looking to do this with my T6 front bench. Would you suggest removing the bulkhead or the bench seat to install?
I would have thought you would be able to install from between the 2 front seats without removing anything? granted its going to be a bit awkward, but easier than removing the bulkhead!

I would have thought you would be able to install from between the 2 front seats without removing anything? granted its going to be a bit awkward, but easier than removing the bulkhead!
You reckon? How would I go about this, think it would be easy it quickly remove one of the 2.

Hey there,
I'd be interested if you still have it?
Anyone with the Joie iSpin 360 by any chance?
Thanks,
Jamie
Any luck with fitting this for the Joie ispin 360? We have the same car seat and want to fit to a reimo variotech 333 rock and roll bed.

What concerns me is we cannot complete step 4 of the installation process as the Joie car seat does not have a strap to put over the seat and attach to it

Screenshot_20220916-131633_Chrome.jpg

hi pal, yes we have similar joie seats, but ours dont spin...
but you can latch the isofix points into seat "crease/fold" into the bracket...
you have seen i have mine for sale unused in for saley section?

hi pal, yes we have similar joie seats, but ours dont spin...
but you can latch the isofix points into seat "crease/fold" into the bracket...
you have seen i have mine for sale unused in for saley section?
Unfortunately, we were buying a secondhand t5 and the chap agreed to wait til today to see if I could get clarity on isofix situation. Called him back at 2 and he’s now sold it to someone else so we are back to the drawing board for now looking for a camper

Hi

Im looking to add the isofix hooks at the bottom of the passenger bench. My car seat is the joie seat that spins, it doesnt have top teather, only the normal bottom isofix.

Which bracket do i need?

Many thanks

read the thread pal, few pics on here, it allows the isofix to be used and then the rear tether so it doesnt hold firm solid to the seat but if they're was an accident it would stop set lunge due to it now being rear tether mounted using the isofix bracket to create more security to the seat.. most use both..the belt and the bracket...it purely slides in bottom crease of seat, click your isofix in off your seat...now re tether over and down the back nice and tight... its added peace of mind more than anything...

others may confirm..
i think i put a for saley add up a while ago if you want pics of mine, do a search on my post history, not been on site much of late as moved house in to a vast restoration project..

Back