Isofix In T6 Kombi

GilesT6

Looking at a T6 kombi on Monday. But have a question Rear facing child car seats my wife is all about rear facing car seats which is a lot safer I agree. We have the Britax Dualfix M Isize 360 spin. Just wanted to know if anyone has one fitted in there kombi using the isofix. Plus a Maxi Cossi Pebble Plus on isofix thanks Giles

All ISOfix Work with Isofix seats.
We have used both the pebble and 360 in ours but have upgraded now to group 3

We don't have experiance with Britax but we have a 2+1 bench in our kombi with 2 x MC 2 way pearls both on family fix one bases, seperated by a MC Rodifix air. Had a combination of pearl and 2 pebbles previously.

I've seen vans with the triple bench which only has isofix on the outside two seats.

Looking at a T6 kombi on Monday. But have a question Rear facing child car seats my wife is all about rear facing car seats which is a lot safer I agree. We have the Britax Dualfix M Isize 360 spin. Just wanted to know if anyone has one fitted in there kombi using the isofix. Plus a Maxi Cossi Pebble Plus on isofix thanks Giles
I ran a maxi cosi and a joie isofix in my kombi, works fine.

Isofix positions vary dependant on factory seating layout so make sure you double check when viewing

Some isofix seats now are heavily dependent on a top tether for forwards-backwards stability, don’t know whether that would be a factor here as I don’t have a Kombi or either of those seats.

Some isofix seats now are heavily dependent on a top tether for forwards-backwards stability, don’t know whether that would be a factor here as I don’t have a Kombi or either of those seats.
Ok thank you I am going to pop to VW now with the car seats and put them in a vechicle with the 2+1 bench seats thank you.

Went to VW today put both seats in the Kombi 2+1 and both fit very nicely. The seats I have are the Maxi Cosi pebble plus & the Britax Roma isize swing fix on isofix. Just to let people know.

Thanks Giles

Back