ISOFix in Camper?

andrewjt2004

Hey all,

I'm new to this all, haven't yet bought any van, so forgive my ignorance if this is a silly question but...

We're keen on the functionality of being able to convert the inside of the van to be able to sleep in it. We also need ISOFIX for 3 car-seats.

I'm seeing loads of lovely converted vans with funky beds in the back, but not many where it converts to a bed but is isofix when in seat configuration.

So my question is: is it possible to have a van which converts to have a bed in the back but with isofix on the seats?

Thanks for your help!

Yes, you can get seats that convert to a bed with isofix, but I don’t recall one that has 3 x isofix connections

Ask the conversion companies what seat they recommend and look at the suppliers’ websites

Our Reimo Variotec is a 3 seater but only has 2 isofix positions iirc. I can check tomorrow.

We have a LWB kombi and the original kombi seats have 3 isofix points.

We then use a van king bed behind the seats, as it's a LWB there's no need to fold the seats over.

We have a 3 seater full width rock and roll bed from Titan Beds. IsoFix was an option on both their 2 and 3 seaters.

ISOFIX are options on seats generally, REIMO and RIB have ISOFIX.

Here are both, available in standard materials also:

:thumbsup:

DSC02814.jpg

IMG_20220107_171509.jpg

Hey all,

I'm new to this all, haven't yet bought any van, so forgive my ignorance if this is a silly question but...

We're keen on the functionality of being able to convert the inside of the van to be able to sleep in it. We also need ISOFIX for 3 car-seats.

I'm seeing loads of lovely converted vans with funky beds in the back, but not many where it converts to a bed but is isofix when in seat configuration.

So my question is: is it possible to have a van which converts to have a bed in the back but with isofix on the seats?

Thanks for your help!
I have a RIB bed with isofix, but it only has 2 fixings and 2 seatbelts. They do a slightly wider RIB with 3 seats but I’m not sure that has 3 isofix.

Back