Is this a Startline front bumper ?

simonnwt6

T6 Pro
My van came with this single red stripe and I took a look on Vanstyle but it says the Startline bumper isnt compatible unlike Highline and Trendline with coloured options or gloss black upgrades as it's one piece.

Confused as my Startline came with the single top stripe added so is my front not a Startline ? The place I bought it from had front and back painted.
Vanstyle says look at image for ref but I cant see the difference :-/

I see the slats are differing style but if I wanted to replace the upper and lower with gloss black shape looks same.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

s

IMG_1781.jpg

..is my front not a Startline? The place I bought it from had front and back painted.

I see the slats are differing style but if I wanted to replace the upper and lower with gloss black shape looks same.
Can you take some close-up shots of where the black grille and the white bumper parts meet? If you can see a clear join, then it’s a Highline bumper. If one piece - Startline.

Also the lower grill should be 3 sections. It looks like there is no join from what I can see on the photo though

Also this bit (circled) is more vertical on a startline bumper. On the Highline, it‘s raked forwards.

57BF1BBB-3780-4160-8B03-C741406D02F9.jpeg

That looks like a Trendline front end as it has the three strips instead of two but is body coloured. Not sure if the top grille can be separated from the bumper. A Startline grille would normally be grey.

Looking at upgrading my plastics to gloss black and I’m a little unsure on my bumper spec. Is mine the startline bumper?

4FF23CF7-7F36-4F88-9F3E-421DD1570214.png

Is the bumper in seperate pieces? It may be a painted startline but the black trim on a highline is raked more than on a painted startline

Back