Is There A Guide To Removing the Sliding Doors trim?

looking for some help to remove sliding door card, so far I have managed to pop the clips along the bottom and up the sides but can't figure out how's to remove the top clips.
Does the top trim around the window need removed?

Any help would be much appreciated

looking for some help to remove sliding door card, so far I have managed to pop the clips along the bottom and up the sides but can't figure out how's to remove the top clips.
Does the top trim around the window need removed?

Any help would be much appreciated
Managed to get it sorted, just needed a bit more force

Need to remove the door panel on one of the sliding doors to access a small dent, do they just pop off...? its on a caravelle so blinds fitted as well...

The blind is integral to the door card and the whole thing comes off together
I think there’s several door card popper clips located all around the outside edges of the door card but I can’t remember how the top edge is secured and if you need to remove the top half first
I think some of the others who have fitted these should be able to be a bit more precise
@Fish @StudleyGlass @andythom188

As Paul says really from what i remember. The door card and blind is all one unit. I would just get a wide trim tool wrong the edges and start to work it off.

You may need to replace a couple of the clips as sometimes they break when you prize them out.

Hi. Some advice please. Had a nightmare with one of the franchises damaging my interior door card - driver sliding door - whilst trying to fix a leak that side.
There is a rattling coming from that area and I am having a new door card - by another garage - fitted and want to know where the rattling could be coming from and what they need to check before they complete the replacement of the damaged door card so the noise won’t occur anymore.

Thanks,

Matthew

Long story short I can't get my door card on without snapping the clips at the bottom. I think the only option is to remove the sliding door and do it whilst it is on the deck as getting access to the bottom clips to line them up on the van is impossible.

Many thanks
Josh

Can't recall having trouble with mine

Tried putting it on with the door ajar? Second pair of hands will help to steady the door.

I found it much easier with the side steps and door seal removed, just gives a little more room.

Does anyone know how to remove these panels so I can sound proof/insulate ?

Cheers

20201125_202421.jpg

Theres a screw in the handle that comes off and then use a pry tool to pop lever the lower bits out, I then used pry tools to remove e the lower panel to insulate. Good luck

Back