T6 Owners Handbook

TEESIXY

T6 Guru
This is pretty trivial, but here goes.. My owners handbook seems to be a standard thing, giving info on options whether you have them or not.
I ordered my van with the optional 80 litre fuel tank, and the handbook states the capacity of the fuel tank as 80 litres, which is fine, but i was expecting it to say 70 litres, which is standard. So, either vw have been very efficient and supply a handbook specific to the fuel tank capacity (not likely), or, those with a 70 litre fuel tank have a handbook stating a capacity of 80 litres (more likely).

I wonder if the handbook has been changed since the EU5 vans were released which had an 80 as standard ??

So today I thought it was time to put my manual back in the T6. I had been reading bits of it since my van arrived.

Imagine my horror (eeh eeh noise from behind a shower curtain) when I discovered the manual pack does not fit in the glove box!

What on earth are they thinking at VW?
What do you all do with yours ?

I've put mine in the pocket at the side of the drivers seat....but will investigate the under seat option as suggested by @GJH

There's a slot under the front seat when the seat is tipped up that it fits into
I did not know this! Mine is just sliding around in the passenger seat storage at the moment. I'll slip mine into this pocket before I leave from work.
Thanks.

Does anybody have a copy of the owners handbook for the transporter t6 highline van? My brand new lease van handbook is missing and the lease company refuse to give them out in case they get lost so i’m struggling to get to grips with some of the vans features without one. A link to an electronic copy if there is such a thing would be great!
Many thanks
Andy

Hello!

We bought a T6 2017 over the Summer then due to an unexpected bereavement didn’t use it hardly at all.

We have now come to use it for days out etc and have realised we don’t have an owners handbook/manual. Changing the clock time was a task in itself today :)

Is there a download anywhere or any second hand stores that anyone knows of that sell them?

Here’s hoping - thanks in advance

Carolyn x

Back