Interior pillar colour changeout

Pawter

Morning,
I hope everyone’s doing well.
I would like to change out the pillar covers in the T6 from factory grey to black. Do they exist and does anyone know of a supplier?
Maybe VW offered it as an optional extra...

They dont exist im afraid, the only dark coloured pillars are from a caravelle and these are a different size/shape due to different roof lining/flooring

Bugger,
I may attempt some form of BMW style fabric covering then and see how it comes out.

Has anyone tried covering them with alcantara?

Thinking of doing my headlining and some interior panels with it.
I tried dash trims on a previous car, it wasn’t the easiest thing to hide under the trims because of the thickness of it so I had to knife it flush and hated it. Pillars etc which don’t fit overly snug maybe ok....

Steve@EDGEAutomotive in Rugby does headlinings,pillars etc in alcantara and they look fantastic when done. I was waiting for mine to get done by him before all this virus/lockdown cack

Steve@EDGEAutomotive in Rugby does headlinings,pillars etc in alcantara and they look fantastic when done. I was waiting for mine to get done by him before all this virus/lockdown cack

He did mine all Alcantara, some of the plastics are OEM VW

20200416_141528.jpg20200416_135555.jpg
20200407_183901.jpg

Hi iv got some of the Milano samples coming. Have you done the whole van in it? And has it faded a bit?. I was going to redo the metal work in carpet but am tempted to do it in Milano.

Back