Interior light connectors - male and female

I have some in stock, males and females, they are a bit of a rip off for what they are (couple quid each!) but can dig a price out if you want
How many are you after and do you need the crimp inserts to go with them ??

IMG_4312[1].JPG

Yeh just 1 male part and crimps to connect the wires.

Thanks

I'm going to fit another light in the tailgate

Can you give me a price for 2 males and crimps too please Pauly? I've also bought 2 more std interior rear lights to double up in the rear and need to wire them up at some point.

Cheers

Can you give me a price for 2 males and crimps too please Pauly? I've also bought 2 more std interior rear lights to double up in the rear and need to wire them up at some point.

Cheers
Do you have crimpers ?
If you want i can make you up a couple plugs with cable between and a length of cable to run through tailgate up into roof void

Hi, I'm also in the process of adding 2 extra standard lights to the rear of mine, I gave the lights and the plugs but need the 6 pins to allow me to fit some extra cable between the existing lights and new ones. Do you have these pins in stock and if so how much are they, cheers

@Pauly appreciate its an old post but can you still get hold of some male and female connectors please with the metal inserts? Looking for 2 of each thanks

Haven’t bought any for a long time but may have some left, will need to have a look

Send me a pm in the week and remind me and will see what I can do

Back