YouTube Channels - What I Watch -

Dellmassive

T32 204 DSG LWB SLN PV MY18 & T30 SWB KMB MY67
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Master
Interesting YouTube channels - What I Watch -

The internet is an amazing place,

Before it we needed books, magazines, apprenticeships and training to learn stuff.

Now all we need to do is watch a YT video to learn about absolutely anything. (watch, learn, copy, repeat)

So with that in mind i thought it was time to share my favorite YT channels . . . . .

here are a few of mine, they are not T6 specific, but you get the idea . . . . . comment below with your favorites so we can add the to the list,

let me know if we need to add any categories,

Happy Learning guys =]

Diagnostics + Mechanics:
HumbleMechanic
ScannerDanner
DiagnoseDan
Pine Hollow Auto Diagnostics
South Main Auto Repair LLC
myturbodieseldotcom
EricTheCarGuy
Positive Lead Diagnostics
ChrisFix
HubNut
Engineering Explained
Schrodingers Box
ADVANCED LEVEL AUTO
Simply Diagnostics
Mustie1

Detailing:
Forensic Detailing Channel
AutoGlanz
Car Cleaning Guru
AutoglymUK

Brands:
Snap-on Tools
AutelTools
CTEK Battery Chargers
Sealey Tools
Deutsche Auto Parts
Victron Energy
Carista
SterlingPowerLtd
Renogy Solar
Anker
SNAPONUK
AutoglymUK
Power Probe Tek
RedarcElectronics
Auto DITEX
RossTechVCDS
12 Volt Planet TV

InCarEntertainment:
CarAudioFabrication
barevids
Five Star Car Stereo
Williston Audio Labs
Advanced In-Car Technologies

Solar & Off Grid:
RV with Tito DIY
Will Prowse
jehugarcia
Journey with Jono
andy kirby
CheapRVliving
RV with Tito DIY
Adam Welch
Pacific Yacht Systems

VW/Transporter ish . . . :
Transporter HQ
HazzyDayz Ltd
BMAC VAGS
SpyderLEE
G Dub TV
A Bus And Beyond
Andrew Ditton
Kombi Life
Dubious Engineering
Steve Field
Combe Valley Campers
Gadget John on tour

Tech & Electronics:
bigclivedotcom
Julian Ilett
The Post Apocalyptic Inventor
Technology Connections
The Amp Hour
GreatScott!
mjlorton
EEVblog
Eli the Computer Guy
mikeselectricstuff
element14
element14 presents
Ben Heck Hacks
Tech Ingredients
DiodeGoneWild
PowerCert Animated Videos
fullychargedshow
thomas nagy
mikeselectricstuff
GreatScott!

Retro:
Nostalgia Nerd
Octav1us
Techmoan
LGR
The 8-Bit Guy
RetroManCave
RetroGameTech

Random:
The Verge
Edd China's Garage Revival
BBQ Pit Boys
AvE
mjlorton
Campervan Cookout
fullychargedshow
John Ward
CaseyNeistat
Linus Tech Tips
The Slow Mo Guys
BE AMAZED
TeamFastEddy
ukbumpkeysuk
Computerphile
Mighty Car Mods
colinfurze
The History Guy: History Deserves to Be Remembered

Funny:
ElectroBOOM

End.

Last edited:
I watch a few:

Indie Projects (although not so much on conversions now, they are currently doing up their land in Portugal).
A Bus and Beyond (was California Camping. They have a VW california, currently doing quite a bit of advertising/reviewing stuff but are normally quite fun).
Andrew Ditton (my favourite. He has an airstream and does a lot in the Hebrides).
Kombi Life (they are away to start touring Europe after doing up an old veedub).

I have tried the spyder lee guy and then I quite like the Motorhome Monthly peoples. Other stuff I watch isn't really campervan related though.
:)

I watch a few:

Indie Projects (although not so much on conversions now, they are currently doing up their land in Portugal).
A Bus and Beyond (was California Camping. They have a VW california, currently doing quite a bit of advertising/reviewing stuff but are normally quite fun).
Andrew Ditton (my favourite. He has an airstream and does a lot in the Hebrides).
Kombi Life (they are away to start touring Europe after doing up an old veedub).

I have tried the spyder lee guy and then I quite like the Motorhome Monthly peoples. Other stuff I watch isn't really campervan related though.
:)
I watch all of those, though I've just unsubscribed from Indie Projects as I just didn't like it any more. Other campervan channels I watch are Campervan Culture, T25 Syncro loveliness, Hughtube, nice guy and very DIY with basic stuff and often recycled materials, and Humble Road, the exact opposite with OCD levels of detail and skys-the-limit materials and spec. Also Project Amber, again such a nice guy and you can't help admiring the way he gets through one adversity after another.

Most of the others I watch have already been mentioned but I'd add -

For cars, Aaron Cake. Bizarre but addictive, barely produces more than 2 videos a year and has been restoring the same old Mazda for 10 yrs but so skilled.

Big Clive, DIY Perks, Julian Ilett, Jan Beta and Post Apocalyptic Inventor for electronics

Kai Wong, Thomas Heaton, Sean Tucker, Ian Wong, Simon Baxter Paul G Johnson and Scotland's Mountains for photography

Techmoan for old tech excellence

LGR, 8 Bit Guy, Perifractic and Retro Man Cave for old school computing

Laura Kampf and Poultry People for maker stuff

SoundmanCA for car audio and other car restoration and modding - You either get Doug or you don't - It's not suitable to watch when the kids are around!

Just realised that's quite a few more ;)

Forgot about Roadkill as it’s no longer being produced free to watch on YouTube, but all the old ones are still there. Redneck engineering and restoring of old cars with general hooning about and some Top Gear style road trips. Was my favourite channel when I first got broadband fast enough for YouTube and binge watched over a week. Was gutted when it was pulled to put on a subscription channel.

Also Mustie1, a much gentler format but again basic restoration of old cars, bikes and other machinery by an extremely knowledgeable American engineer. Strangely relaxing and I’ll often watch it in bed before going to sleep.

I watch all of those, though I've just unsubscribed from Indie Projects as I just didn't like it any more. Other campervan channels I watch are Campervan Culture, T25 Syncro loveliness, Hughtube, nice guy and very DIY with basic stuff and often recycled materials, and Humble Road, the exact opposite with OCD levels of detail and skys-the-limit materials and spec. Also Project Amber, again such a nice guy and you can't help admiring the way he gets through one adversity after another.

Most of the others I watch have already been mentioned but I'd add -

For cars, Aaron Cake. Bizarre but addictive, barely produces more than 2 videos a year and has been restoring the same old Mazda for 10 yrs but so skilled.

Big Clive, DIY Perks, Julian Ilett, Jan Beta and Post Apocalyptic Inventor for electronics

Kai Wong, Thomas Heaton, Sean Tucker, Ian Wong, Simon Baxter Paul G Johnson and Scotland's Mountains for photography

Techmoan for old tech excellence

LGR, 8 Bit Guy, Perifractic and Retro Man Cave for old school computing

Laura Kampf and Poultry People for maker stuff

SoundmanCA for car audio and other car restoration and modding - You either get Doug or you don't - It's not suitable to watch when the kids are around!

Just realised that's quite a few more ;)

Thats interesting . . . . these are in my subscribe list, but didnt think they would be relevent.
bigclivedotcom
Julian Ilett
The Post Apocalyptic Inventor

Techmoan
LGR
The 8-Bit Guy
RetroManCave

Mainly car stuff so...
Mighty Car Mods
Urchfab
Car Throttle
A tiny amount of "B is for build" or Tesla anarchy from "Rich Rebuilds"

Shows I can't stand are anything by that knob Doug de Maro and the unboxing of anything.:(

Forgot about Roadkill as it’s no longer being produced free to watch on YouTube, but all the old ones are still there. Redneck engineering and restoring of old cars with general hooning about and some Top Gear style road trips. Was my favourite channel when I first got broadband fast enough for YouTube and binge watched over a week. Was gutted when it was pulled to put on a subscription channel.

Also Mustie1, a much gentler format but again basic restoration of old cars, bikes and other machinery by an extremely knowledgeable American engineer. Strangely relaxing and I’ll often watch it in bed before going to sleep.

Just watched the first 4 episodes of Roadkill. Looks a really good show. Bit of a mash up between Sin City motors and Top Gear.
Over 70 episode so plenty to go at.:thumbsup:

Roadkill was great, even our little girl used to like watching it on a Sunday morning. Such a shame they left the platform.

I hope this isn't too cheeky to plug my chanel... Some of the tubers you listed above are my friends... this is great to see!!

Here are my T6 Relevant videos so far...

I make YouTube Videos ... Here are my T6 Camper Conversion Videos
Part1
- Buy the van and remove bulkhead
Part2
- Install sliding swivel seat and LEDs
Part3
- Installing a leisure battery
Part4
- Sound damping, Insulating, Carpeting
Part5
- Flooring and fitting a RIB bed

More to come people...

I hope this isn't too cheeky to plug my chanel... Some of the tubers you listed above are my friends... this is great to see!!

Here are my T6 Relevant videos so far...

I make YouTube Videos ... Here are my T6 Camper Conversion Videos
Part1
- Buy the van and remove bulkhead
Part2
- Install sliding swivel seat and LEDs
Part3
- Installing a leisure battery
Part4
- Sound damping, Insulating, Carpeting
Part5
- Flooring and fitting a RIB bed

More to come people...
Awesome,,, I'll add you to the main list in due course....

OOI which YTrs above do you know......small world eh!

Back