Insurance Quote

I assume all these reasonable figures are on the basis of full ncb on the van.......with full no claims on my Audi, starting the van from scratch for business and personal use means £1000.
How I manage to drive both vehicles at once still beats me.

Safeguard mirrored my car no claims...think I paid £350 including breakdown cover.

Veema, you can't argue with that. My figure probably would decrease significantly if I put the Audi's no claims on the van, and I will remove the Audi's business use and reduce its annual mileage next renewal. Love it too much on a sunny day to sell it, though doing less than 5000 miles pa.

I've just insured (comprehensive plus legal, with 90 days EU cover) my 2016 T6 Start line newly converted camper (plus alloys) for £250.00, it would have £20 cheaper, if I'd known it had a factory alarm beforehand.

I used a company called Staveley Motorhomes, which I found through the Go compare Motorhome website. As a camping and Caravan Club member, I get a discount. Their own insurance was almost £600 for similar cover. I went for 10,000 miles too, to be on the safe side!

Thanks guys, saw the above from “Trev C”, gave Staveley Motorhomes a bell, original renewal from HIC £460 for a 2016 Highline T30 converted camper, brentacre quoted £419, Staverley cheapest quote £340, guess who’s getting my money!

Brentacre cheapest by far at £450 , putting the mrs on helped lower it , might not tell her she's insured to drive it just yet !!

That plan backfired on me when the insurance co asked for a copy of her driving licence! :laugh:

Staveley Head did want a lot of paperwork, but seem friendly, efficient and good value. Thankfully not had to test their reaction to a claim!

Back