Insurance Journey Over Thanks To Fish

Semisonic

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Well insurance journey over gone with N F U they seem a lot more professional and thanks to fish contacts I saved a further £280 and feel confident in them .
£1100 per year
£25o excess
£50 windscreen
58k van including modification and further mods no charge
Glad it’s all over should get van next week ! Can’t wait going to Bognor motors on 22nd for b14 and h+r arbs maybe brake as well

Well insurance journey over gone with N F U they seem a lot more professional and thanks to fish contacts I saved a further £280 and feel confident in them .
£1100 per year
£25o excess
£50 windscreen
58k van including modification and further mods no charge
Glad it’s all over should get van next week ! Can’t wait going to Bognor motors on 22nd for b14 and h+r arbs maybe brake as well

Excellent news.
Just to make you all aware the NFU contact that I have will try and beat any like for like quotation/policy renewal using our T6 Forum discount.
PM me for details.

Ah, just seen this thread, when I tried NFU earlier, they wouldn’t quote because of my postcode.

Ah, just seen this thread, when I tried NFU earlier, they wouldn’t quote because of my postcode.

They wouldn't even entertain a quote for me either. Finally received my brand new (standard) van on the 18th of this month with my current policy due to expire 20th. With Bilstein's and ARB's planned for the following week, I set about getting a quotes for a the van with mod's.

NFU point blank refused to quote because the work hadn't been carried out... I stressed the fact it was a 'quote' and the work was to be done in 5 days time.

Would have @Fish 's contact made any difference... who knows?? Got (in my opinion) a cracking deal in the end with brentacre

My contact doesn't guarantee anything, but for the call they will try to help us as much as possible.. but at the end of the day, they too have their limitations I guess.

They wouldn't even entertain a quote for me either. Finally received my brand new (standard) van on the 18th of this month with my current policy due to expire 20th. With Bilstein's and ARB's planned for the following week, I set about getting a quotes for a the van with mod's.

NFU point blank refused to quote because the work hadn't been carried out... I stressed the fact it was a 'quote' and the work was to be done in 5 days time.

Would have @Fish 's contact made any difference... who knows?? Got (in my opinion) a cracking deal in the end with brentacre
My first year was up last week. A-plan. But they came in too dear. NFU, even more. though NFU chuck in tool insurance and legal, not that I wanted it. Brentacre came out best. Helpful as well. Bit of faffing around, but seem good people.

My first year was up last week. A-plan. But they came in too dear. NFU, even more. though NFU chuck in tool insurance and legal, not that I wanted it. Brentacre came out best. Helpful as well. Bit of faffing around, but seem good people.
I’ve had a quote from Brentacre this morning for my new camper , and it came in at £545 with a van value of 60k , I haven’t managed to get another quote as yet but I’m thinking it will be very competitive, 6- 8000 miles per year

I’ve had a quote from Brentacre this morning for my new camper , and it came in at £545 with a van value of 60k , I haven’t managed to get another quote as yet but I’m thinking it will be very competitive, 6- 8000 miles per year

Very close to the numbers I was working with. Really easy for future modifications too, call them or drop them an email to add it to your policy. As long as its not performance related, there's no additional charge.

Very close to the numbers I was working with. Really easy for future modifications too, call them or drop them an email to add it to your policy. As long as its not performance related, there's no additional charge.
Yes I currently have my work t5.1 insured by them and they seem very helpfull , but I’ve not had to claim in the past 6 years of owning it , so I’m not sure how good they are in the event of a claim

Yes I currently have my work t5.1 insured by them and they seem very helpfull , but I’ve not had to claim in the past 6 years of owning it , so I’m not sure how good they are in the event of a claim

Let's hope we never have to find out!!

Does anyone know if this is still going, and have the details @Fish was sending out as he isn't active on here at the moment and its my insurance time. TIA

Back