Insurance for modified van/ with 5 claims

It strikes me that it is naturally going to be difficult to find an insurance provider with your unfortunate history, but can I ask, your last claim was in 2017, have you been insured since then?
Many of us could tell you who insures our vehicles but that is all irrelevant if we don't have your claim history.
Now I see, the problem isn't your history of bad luck, it's modifications, it's one of those threads that evolves as more information is teased out!!! :whistle:

Reactions: JOG
Now I see, the problem isn't your history of bad luck, it's modifications, it's one of those threads that evolves as more information is teased out!!! :whistle:

I'm going to tease you with other information held back over the next few days. Keep you going.... ;-)

Try Adrian Flux..they seem to be pretty good although I have not been though the claims process...touch wood!!

I’m moving from Admiral to LV next month and getting quite a whack saving! I had to declare side-bars, wheels and suspension as mods though when getting a quote from LV today

yeah... hopefully they don’t find out I only have one leg.

so that's why we are hopping around topics lol ooops i try to wave at all i dont care if they wave back or not it makes me smile inside and Eddie Stobart Lorrys lol well more the wife does and she hunts for the truck names lol

life on the road lol and it beats eye spy ha ha ha

Back