Insurance Cost...

czmate1999

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Been quoted fully comp (private use only) for my wife and I, for a fully loaded Kombi, a monkey and three score. Any good or any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

It’s impossible to say ..... mileage, age of drivers, insurance claims, motoring convictions, postcode where you live .....

Doesn't sound too bad, although clearly still lots of unknowns in there. Worth trying A Plan. Getting mine through LV for a pretty good price but think that might have been an anomaly as i am transferring over existing plan on previous car

Just been passed over to bright side insurance for a quote by axa. Has anyone used them before?

My other quote is with Aplan....

Thanks in advance...

My insurance is due next month tried N.F.U. But as I don't stay in a ruralish postcode area I was told it would be more than double what I.m paying now. So went and got a very decent quote from just campers who I,m with. Probably should have done that first Anyway sorted. Seems it might be a postcode lottery. N.f.u did tell me that on the phone.

Hi there just rang A - plan regarding my insurance and I got a great deal on my 9 seater window van. Saved more and it was hassle free too. A guy called Stuart king is who I dealt with. Really good to deal with made it very easy. Would highly recommend.

Oh forgot to mention if I wanted to put any fancy things such as alloy wheels and sidebars or any extras it doesn't cost anything aswell.

Been quoted £910 for a 2015 T6 Kombi :( from Just Kampers I am 47 and no points and full no claims. life in a nice area awaiting call back from A Plan any others??

Brentacre actually seemed to know what they were talking about when I renewed recently.
The quotes varied quite a bit.

Was paying £500-600pa for past 3 year, received a renewal quote for £1250 no claims no charge of address, any ideas why it may doubled? T6 2016, mileage 10k pa
Will try a plan

I paid £590 to renew with A Plan, 10K mileage pa, no points, wife & myself as drivers, private use only, early 50s.

Brentacre actually seemed to know what they were talking about when I renewed recently.
The quotes varied quite a bit.
My A-plan insurance went up £300.00 after 1st year. Really disappointed
with their attitude upon this as well. Went to Brentacre. Good people, know their stuff and £300.00 cheaper than A-plan.

Just had renewal from Admiral £297, full NCB, includes business use for meetings etc, 10,000 miles P/A, fully comp, driver and wife, both early 50's, parked on drive, Ok post code in city area, includes day van camper conversion (part camper in their terminology). Really helpful staff

Been quoted £910 for a 2015 T6 Kombi :( from Just Kampers I am 47 and no points and full no claims. life in a nice area awaiting call back from A Plan any others??
update: Just Kampers called me back with a much better quote but went with Brentacre, lower excess and modifications are fine so long as they don't effect the performance. Paid £425 in the end. mirrowed my 9+ years no claims on the car Im keeping.

Back