Insurance Company recommendations

What a tiresome business obtaining van insurance for my new Volkswagen Transporter Kombi T30 Highline SWB 2.0TDI 150PS EU6 BMT 6-speed manual, plus what a big difference in cost and service. Van value £35,000, 10,000pa miles, insured for me 48 & wife 37, 9+ years NCB

Here's my findings:

VW £738, spoke with Liam, good customer services

Adrian Flux £650, spoke with Ryan, Ok customer services

A Plan £550, spoke with David & Paul, terrible customer service, very rude both of them! Any vehicle over £35,000 requires a Tracker

Brentacre, £549.99, spoke with Bobby late afternoon, when we finished after painful Q& A, I said I'd like to go ahead. Sorry its 17:32, we'll have to call you back tomorrow!

Direct Line t. 0345 301 2882, £294.36, spoke with Julian, what a breath of fresh air, pleasant, great customer services and because Breantacre wanted to administrate in the morning it did me a favour, thank you Brentacre!

Unfortunately, I called them in that order, so if you are looking for van insurance, reverse my list, good luck guys!
I'm with Direct Line too, they did me a good price with no NCB as I'm using that on the car. Not sure if it helps that I have the house with them too

Guys, can any one help? I am having a nightmare even getting insurance. I have a T6 Kombi 204 DSG with a value of £52k, lots of modifications, lining, leather, alloys etc. Not changed BHP.

Because the van is owned by my company I am finding it either really expensive or impossible to insure. I am 55 with 9 years NCB, no points or accidents and the best quote I can get is from Brentacre £750 but they want a tracker fitted and £350 excess.

I tried Direct Line they wouldn't quote and my current insurers NFU want £1k!

Anyone got any suggestions, all will be gratefully received!

Thanks

Hi all. My new t6 high line 204 4 motion will be arriving early April? So they say.
Been quoted £1600 from a plan!! I have max no claims and clean licence.
Post code B33 so that' not helping.
Any ideas anyone???
Thanks

Can you go for limited mileage, I assume your converting so Brentacre, Comfort, Sureguard are worth a punt

Back