Inovit Revolve Back In Stock + New Finish - 880kg Rated!

Adam Baker

T6 Pro
Calling all T5/T6 Owners looking for new rims, we have the 20x8.5 & 20x10 Inovit revolve back in stock again, Black/MF and a brand new finish of Full Satin Black. We also have some limited stocks of Silver/MF/Satin Lacquer.

Enlight94 2.jpg

Revolve.jpg

Is that the load rating across the size range? As I know a certain member who bought the 19” versions only to find the rating was not the same so needed to take them off their T32.

So what’s the price? Any forum discount???;):rolleyes:

No, the 19" are not the same rating at the 20". The 19's are rated at 765kg so not suitable unfortunately.

Haha if I had a pound for every private message requesting forum discount I'd be on a beach permanently! :)

I can pass you onto a company who can do a decent deal wheels only if you like? I've pm'd you the details.

Adam

I'm based in South Devon, depending on distance etc I might travel to collect. Failing that I'd be looking at a couriered option.

Kind regards

Martyn

:thumbsup: pictures when it's all sorted please! Absolutely love seeing a Transporter get the Revolve treatment!

Regards

Adam

If you call them, I'm sure they will call us to order, I'm not sure how often these guys update their websites! Again, failing that, you could mail order from Midland Wheel Accessories and you'd have them delivered to you on Wednesday! Remember the code REVOFF18 if you order from them and save yourself some money!

If you call them, I'm sure they will call us to order, I'm not sure how often these guys update their websites! Again, failing that, you could mail order from Midland Wheel Accessories and you'd have them delivered to you on Wednesday! Remember the code REVOFF18 if you order from them and save yourself some money!
It was midland wheel accessories that I looked at. Will try giving them a call next week.

Ahhh yes, most likely the Rotor and Velocity, unfortunately neither is weight loaded. Revolves are going on for Tuesday he said when I asked him.

What tyres are people running on these? Interested in the 8.5J's, thinking 265/40/20 to get the load rating but worried about rubbing?

I’ve gone for the staggered setup and was going for 245/40 (99) on the front and 275/40 (106) rear. Mines a T28 though. Think 99’s are ok on mine 1550kg.

Back