Inovit Alloys - Any Good?

Adbo

VIP Member
I'm on the look out for 19" alloys and come across Inovit Alloys in a few places. Seem good value so wondered if any of you guys had any experience with them?

Yes they are really good wheels, really well made, and above all else very good value, especially compared with similar options.

Stock is fairly low on these presently as it’s seems with all wheels, just send over what you are after and we can check.

We keep a couple of sets in stock, but normally 20’s

DM if easier.

Great value wheels. I have 20” torques.
Be careful with the 19’s if you have T32 as they are not strong enough. Not sure if this is true of all designs, but just be aware.

I'm on the look out for 19" alloys and come across Inovit Alloys in a few places. Seem good value so wondered if any of you guys had any experience with them?
Thanks @JOG

Yes, I am an Inovit authorised dealer. The quality of the wheels is very high and as has been pointed out, they're very good value when compared to the competition. I run a set of the 20" speed on my own van and I'm impressed.

If it's 19s you're after, there's only 1 style that Inovit offer in a 19" that's load rated for any transporter van, but the good news is that it's load rated for all vans including T32. It's called Blitz and in the 19" size it's available in 2 finishes. Either all Satin Black or Satin Black with Dark Machined details. Both look incredible, but here are some rendered pictures of both finishes. You can either have 8.5" width all round, or 8.5" front with a 9.5" rear for a stunning concave look.

These are available from stock for next day delivery if ordered before 12pm, but if ordered as a wheel and tyre package it usually takes a few days. If you would like a quote for either wheels only, or with tyres, please DM me, or give me a call tomorrow on 07791 045464.

All the best,

Chris.

Blitz Satin Black 1 copy.pngBlitz Satin Black MF Dark Tint 1 copy.png

Thanks for all your advice! I have a T30 so wont need such heavy load rating at T32 I guess.

Interesting to hear some thoughts on a staggered set up, does it improve handling etc that much?

Last edited:
For a T30 you will have a much wider selection across all wheels, but as has been pointed dour there is only 1 with Inovit.

The staggered setup on a van is mainly for looks. The rear arch space is huge on a transporter and looks much better with a bigger alloy. Staggered wheels, as I’m sure others will agree, have really been the choice in the latest two or three years for Transporters . And I’d say make up for 80% plus of our annual alloy wheel sales. - so well over 300 sets!

Staggered is not for everyone, because with a good suspensions setup any wheel will look good. Personally I prefer staggered. But we are all different and like different things, thank god!

I have to say for the money there really isn’t much competition for Inovit.

Good luck with your search

@ChrisR, just left you a message on your mobile phone. I have been looking at 1Form/ED1 black 19” alloys for a new T6.1 (T28) in the process of conversion to Camper. I like Michelin Cross Climates + tyres and can find them on 235/45/19 set up for most 19” alloy wheels. Funny that on some 19” wheels I can get the Cross Climates with 235/50/19 but not 245/45/19? What are the Inovit Blitz you show on your thread like? Do suppliers add the black caps for the wheel bolts when customers order back alloys? and is it better to have black rubber valves stems or the chrome type offered as a uplift (as accessories before check out). Advice from you or others reading this thread/message would be appreciated as I am new to the Transporter family

Last edited:
@ChrisR, just left you a message on your mobile phone. I have been looking at 1Form/ED1 black 19” alloys for a new T6.1 (T28) in the process of conversion to Camper. I like Michelin Cross Climates + tyres and can find them on 235/45/19 set up for most 19” alloy wheels. Funny that on some 19” wheels I can get the Cross Climates with 235/50/19 but not 245/45/19? What are the Inovit Blitz you show on your thread like? Do suppliers add the black caps for the wheel bolts when customers order back alloys? and is it better to have black rubber valves stems or the chrome type offered as a uplift (as accessories before check out). Advice from you or others reading this thread/message would be appreciated as I am new to the Transporter family
Great to talk with you on the phone earlier, thanks for the call.

I can supply the Inovit wheels in any configuration you would like, so no problem getting them supplied to you with the Cross Climate+ tyres that you're after. Whenever I supply black wheels to a customer, they are always supplied with a set of black wheel bolts to match the wheels. For my tastes, I would recommend sticking with standard rubber valves in black as they blend in, rather than chrome to stand out, but that's personal preference. Inovit wheels sit the valve back in the barrel of the wheel, rather than out towards the rim, so it's not as obviously on display as some other brands. I'll get a quote over to you for the Satin Black 19" Blitz, Michelin Cross Climate+ fitted and balanced and a set of black wheel bolts.

All the best.

I can supply the Inovit wheels in any configuration you would like, so no problem getting them supplied to you with the Cross Climate+ tyres that you're after. Whenever I supply black wheels to a customer, they are always supplied with a set of black wheel bolts to match the wheels. For my tastes, I would recommend sticking with standard rubber valves in black as they blend in, rather than chrome to stand out, but that's personal preference. Inovit wheels sit the valve back in the barrel of the wheel, rather than out towards the rim, so it's not as obviously on display as some other brands. I'll get a quote over to you for the Satin Black 19" Blitz, Michelin Cross Climate+ fitted and balanced and a set of black wheel bolts.

All the best.
Thanks for your response @ChrisR and your valuable input. Look forward to see what you can do

Yes they are really good wheels, really well made, and above all else very good value, especially compared with similar options.

Stock is fairly low on these presently as it’s seems with all wheels, just send over what you are after and we can check.

We keep a couple of sets in stock, but normally 20’s

DM if easier.
Have you got any 20’’ inovit speed in stock at the moment?

All the best.
hey Chris,

You mention chrome tyre valves, do you have any recommendations on SS valves for my soon to be ordered wheels ;);)

Back