Inovit - 2 Brand New 20" Designs - 880kg Lr

@Adam Baker , I'd be keen to get involved with the promotional side of things. I've got a pretty well spec'd Highline Kombi. I'm also a Professional Photographer so could help provide the images if the appropriate brief is provided. (please note the images below are just off my phone)

Van below:

IMG_9393.JPG

IMG_9603.JPG

IMG_8539.JPG

14C0DA90-7AB6-46B4-8796-450A1CD7A41B.jpeg Any one got these
Inovit Thrust Alloy Wheels 20” on a van? Would like to see some pics and tyre sizes if possible I can only find one photo on line

Hey Vanlife,

That is 1 more image than I could find! We have sold many sets, although the images of them on the vans is scarce. I have contacted a few customers to see if they have any images to hand. Will post if I can source them.

Best regards,

Adam Baker

Thanks Adam I was surprised I could not find more to be honist looks like a nice wheel I like your turbine wheel as well but seems to be a little low on load rating for the t6

Thanks Adam I was surprised I could not find more to be honist looks like a nice wheel I like your turbine wheel as well but seems to be a little low on load rating for the t6

Well yes, but I have learned that we are due to be re-testing the Turbine moulds in the factory in the coming weeks with a view to passing the 850kg mark. So watch this space regarding the Turbines!

Looks like I’m giving Matt a c all again, love these but fancy a plain set for the winter.
Are you doing a staggered set with these @Adam Baker ?

3B3AE8B9-863C-4D3A-8654-E0B75BC0AA01.jpeg 2665315C-C408-47AD-AE6B-70EEA21DCC36.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I’m giving Matt a c all again, love these but fancy a plain set for the winter.

View attachment 35734 View attachment 35735
Unfortunately not no, We'll only be bringing these back in Black and Black/Machined Face. Not enough call for Silver all over, although it is something we will offer next Winter!

Hi Adam, love these wheels
What offset and width are they and will they go on my t32 4 motion
Thanks jon

Hi Adam, love these wheels
What offset and width are they and will they go on my t32 4 motion
Thanks jon

Hi Wurley07,

These are 20x8.5 ET37 and 20x10 ET38. Side note, we only have one set of Vector (Twin 5 Spoke) and 5 sets of Thrust (mesh style) in Silver in stock at the moment! More on the way in April/May.

Regards,

Adam

Hey Adam
Ill call you tomorrow .
Will deffo be able to do something with my van

Regards

Edd
Volksfit

Tracked down a couple more photos I really like the black vectors I think I’ll go for these. What size tyres work best I have a van slam 5 forty kit on the way and want to try any avoid rubbing with 20” set

Adam did you do another load test on the turbines in the end?

Also to my thinking the turbines on the bottom pic are on the wrong way leaning away from rotation should they not be leaning into the rotation ?

AE923124-983F-4DFF-8320-4ADCE6E3D960.png

D89FB47A-18E9-4649-97CF-A2CD2BDB7C2A.png

View attachment 35734 View attachment 35735

Unfortunately not no, We'll only be bringing these back in Black and Black/Machined Face. Not enough call for Silver all over, although it is something we will offer next Winter!
Vdibcuz what size tyres do you have your van looks nice and low

@Adam Baker im looking for some of your 20” vector black wheels for my T32 highline kombi T6. I currently have Oxigin Concave but feel like a change so will be selling these to replace with Vector if I can get some.

Are these in stock anywhere yet for my van? I’m based in West Yorkshire but can travel.

Cheers

8A223895-73E5-4004-B4E4-F02D674CC803.jpeg

Calling all T6 owners...We recently took delivery of our two brand new 20" Designs and they are in stock and ready to go.

Names : Thrust & Vector
Specs : 20x8.5 Offset +37
20x10 Offset +35
Finishes : Silver or Satin Black
Load Rating : 880kg

Let me know where you guys are and I can direct you to your nearest stockist or advise a decent online retailer.

Cheers, Adam.

View attachment 22955

View attachment 22956

View attachment 22957

View attachment 22958

View attachment 22959

Hey @Adam Baker I'm interested in these (vector) for a T6.1 T32, I believe I have Direct TPMS also, can you accommodate these?

Back