Inovit - 2 Brand New 20" Designs - 880kg Lr

Adam Baker

T6 Pro
Calling all T6 owners...We recently took delivery of our two brand new 20" Designs and they are in stock and ready to go.

Names : Thrust & Vector
Specs : 20x8.5 Offset +37
20x10 Offset +35
Finishes : Silver or Satin Black
Load Rating : 880kg

Let me know where you guys are and I can direct you to your nearest stockist or advise a decent online retailer.

Cheers, Adam.

1D19072B-281F-44B1-8376-20985596D1A8.jpeg

EADC29C3-DCCE-40C6-9E8C-8E6D83CFC228.jpeg

994109F6-3EF9-4501-A325-1CFBCF4A21BA.jpeg

BF5B3A35-3C66-4CBA-AE5D-9AEA2F3D551A.jpeg

6477033F-2A68-4F7E-B0D1-85C5EB9C1522.jpeg

Need to get a set of each of them on nicely modified (lowered, colour coded etc) T6's and obtain some quality images we can use for promotion!!
@Adam Baker If you want to sponsor me to wear a set, then more than happy to oblige for you to take however many pictures you want. Reckon a set of either in black will look banging, and inovit would be very happy. I’d even make sure the van was clean.

I’d be keen to do something? My van is oryx white, full window and fully lowered on B14’s.

8F7A7811-5C4F-4C05-819B-7E5AE7A9173F.jpeg

Hi
In South Yorkshire

Who deals them, do you have a rough price

Andy
Hi Andy,

My alerts have been disabled for some reason, so sorry for the late response! South Yorkshire, best place would be Wheelbase, think they do wheel and tyre packages for roughly £1200-£1300, but i'd only be estimating. Need to be quick, they are selling fast!

Best regards,

Adam

look for costs I'am in Aberdeenshire where is the nearest stockist?

Hello 'The Joiner', you could try Turriff Tyres up that way, although they may try and sell you their own Bola or Judd wheels over ours! Alternatively there is Skidz, but there are in Falkirk...

Let me know how you get on!

Best regards,

Adam

The silver ones look look all the other Y spoke alloys out there.

Hi Amdowney,

Appreciate all feedback, as a wheel designer i'm inclined to disagree as there are subtle differences on all branded 'Y' spoke designs out there, so it really comes down to preference and of course in this particular market, load ratings. Most 'Y' spoke offerings from brands out there may not be load rated to 880kg. I think that was the punchline i was heading for on our campaign!

Hi Amdowney,

Appreciate all feedback, as a wheel designer i'm inclined to disagree as there are subtle differences on all branded 'Y' spoke designs out there, so it really comes down to preference and of course in this particular market, load ratings. Most 'Y' spoke offerings from brands out there may not be load rated to 880kg. I think that was the punchline i was heading for on our campaign!
Indeed maybe subtle but seems the 7 x Y spoke design seem to be everywhere.

The black ones I like, would be nice in bronze!

Quite chuffed with the bronze 5 x Y spoke ones I found recently which are quite unique, wanted 19s with more rubber this time around also, the sweet spot IMO.

Maybe this has been covered but i can't find a definitive answer to what size tyres suitable and definitely won't rub on a staggered set up (lowered 50mm with eibach springs)... Cheers

Back