Inofia bed advice

dandan88

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi guys, just wondered if anyone can shed any light on a company called inofia who make folding mattresses and sell them on Amazon.
Does anyone have any experience with these, has anyone ever bought one, just wanted to make sure it’s not some dodgy company and I’ll loose my money

Cheers guys

Hi dandan88, just spotted your post from August. I'm looking for a good temporary bed solution until I get round to a full camper conversion next year. I also came across the Inofia folding mattress and thought it might do the job. So, just curious did you go for it? If so is it any good? Or did you settle for something else.

Cheers.

I did go for it and I can honestly say that it’s very good especially for the money, little firm but very thick, I’ve actually been sleeping in my lounge recently on it as my partner has been unwell upstairs and I get a good sleep on it,
Verdict… I would recommend it

I did go for it and I can honestly say that it’s very good especially for the money, little firm but very thick, I’ve actually been sleeping in my lounge recently on it as my partner has been unwell upstairs and I get a good sleep on it,
Verdict… I would recommend it
Thanks for such a speedy reply. Pleased to hear you are happy with your choice. I have been looking at loads of options lately (camping cots, air beds, futons et all) but I keep gravitating back to the Inofia. I like the fact that it's 50mm thicker than most of the others on the market.

Hi, do either of you have the inofia on a Kombi type bed (Ovano/CADCO)? If so could you send a photo of it folded/stored please? I just want to check it fits behind the split bulkhead and how high it sits stored. Thanks

Hi, do either of you have the inofia on a Kombi type bed (Ovano/CADCO)? If so could you send a photo of it folded/stored please? I just want to check it fits behind the split bulkhead and how high it sits stored. Thanks
This is exactly what I would also like to know

Back