Inka-Corp seat covers & seat skins (eBay)

ordered seat covers for 1+1+1 rear seats on 19/10/21, website showed in stock 3 to 5 days delivery, never heard a thing, chased them on 7/11/21 was told stock would be in on Friday, never heard a thing, chased on 18/11/21 told no stock. chased again on 21/11/21 querying why they were still shown in stock, was told due in Friday and their IT department would update stock, chased again on 29/11/21 was told they would check and get back to me, 01/12/21 told not in stock (really!!), cancelled order

So I can't comment on the quality of their goods but their customer service is a joke, i had to do all the chasing, not once did they contact me to keep me updated, yet throughout the whole 7 odd weeks I was waiting their website showed the covers in stock, clearly happy to take your money even if they have no chance of meeting their stated delivery windows of 3 to 5 days, they couldn't even meet a 3 to 5 week window. if you are thinking of buying from them I suggest calling to see if what you want are in stock, I wont be using them again

Back