Inka-Corp seat covers & seat skins (eBay)

simonnwt6

T6 Pro
Ordered some tartan covers from eBay from seller
inka-corp and they didn’t arrive on del day 4 days ago.

Anyone else bought them and actually received them? Getting zero response msg/email/tel and still not shipped.... grrrr

Seems to have sold loads so maybe someone on here has dealt with them?

thanks

S

Isn’t this the sort of winge that you put on their Facebook page?

No idea.

I’m not winging just seeing if anyone had actually got some.

Sorry didn’t I make it clear they are for a T6.

I have used them twice. Both times I have had to telephone for an update as not received by the expected delivery date. Both times they apologised and explained that they have been very busy but were just about to ship.
First order was received eventually, second order is due for delivery Monday 18th Nov and I have received shipping confirmation.
Fingers crossed!

Ok thanks for info. I’ll see if I get a response.

How did you find the fit ? Looks good and snug in photos.

s

Ok thanks for info. I’ll see if I get a response.

How did you find the fit ? Looks good and snug in photos.

s

Arrived! Not yet fitted but our original one fitted fine. Quite tight to clip onto the bottom of the seat at the back though.

Purchased some waterproof covers from Inka-Corp last Monday.Had an email saying "we are preparing your goods for dispatch and will notify you once dispatched".Didn't hear from them to say they had posted anything yet, so sent them an email yesterday for confirmation,and received this -

Dear Stuart,

Thank you for contacting us. Yes, we were closed for Easter Holidays
We would like to inform you that your order is in production soon and shall be processed for dispatch in 2 weeks' time per production schedule.
These seat covers are made to order and are fully designed, engineered, and tailored made on-site at our factory based in Leicester hence longer lead times for delivery.
However, due to the current crisis, we are working with very limited staff members at our factory sewing lines to keep everyone safe hence production has also been delayed due to this.
Once shipped, you will receive an email notification to confirm this along with a tracking number.
Thank you very much for your patience.

I queried this as the website showed 7 in stock

to which they replied-

Hello,
We would like to inform you this mainly refers to the material that we have in stock which needs to be stitched together on the production line, don't worry I will request the concerned department to expedite this order on priority.

Which to me sounded like total bullshit!!
This was shortly followed by one email saying my goods had been dispatched by Royal Mail,and another saying it had been dispatched by DHL !!!

I have just received an email from Royal Mail saying "they have my parcel"

Hopefully the covers will turn up shortly fingers crossed as people seem to give them good reviews .
However their customer service seems a bit hit and miss

Although they didn't match your perceived initial expectations, they do seem to have done what they said they would do to expedite your order?

Don't get me wrong their replies were very polite and problem seemed to be resolved .It just appeared that there were 2 different people answering my queries one being really helpful and the other just making up excuses .Lets face it nobody list material as "items in stock ready for dispatch",that's just a poor excuse from somebody who cant be arsed.I was quiet happy with the first reply saying that it would be 2 weeks as it would need to be manufactured .Then it just got really confusing with all the different replies I received:):) I found the whole thing quiet amusing!

They replied quite quickly but very curtly when I enquired about ordering covers for 2 single front seat in Takato.... only did it in a full kombi seat setup and wouldnt just sell me what I needed.

To be fair once I pointed out they were showing stock they dispatched them straight away.The quality is very good and a nice tight fit everywhere well worth the money

Back