Infinity Customs - Bristol

scoobynutta

Hi, does anyone have any experience with these beds and the supplying company? I've tried calling them but the phone just rings and rings, which is a bit offputting! I'm most drawn to this design than to others I've seen as it's quite simple and flatpacks. If anyone has one and wants to sell I'd also be interested.

Long them right off!
f***ed me about something rotten and full off Bull!
The design is quite good but biggest load of time wasters !!!!!!

Well I tried email and had a response that night. Placed the order and it was here 2 days later. Just waiting for the van to turn up after the weekend to fit it. They did say after this week waiting times tend to creep up.

Well I tried email and had a response that night. Placed the order and it was here 2 days later. Just waiting for the van to turn up after the weekend to fit it. They did say after this week waiting times tend to creep up.
Hi how did you get on with the Infinity bed? Did it fit quite nice and works ok?

Hi Scoobynutta, how did the Infinity bed work out? Does it flat pack OK? Thanks, Ian

Bought a kombi bed from these about 6 weeks back.

When opening the bed, I noticed that one of the cuts to attach the base to the top was missing, so i was unable to use it.

After 50+ calls, a Facebook message and numerous emails, I finally managed to speak to someone (Matt). Who promised to send a replacement the next day, so I could us the bed for a camping trip booked for that weekend.

A replacement never turned up, and now yet again radio silence from the company.

A bed system that cost £300, now worth nothing until its resolved. Now going down the credit card claim back route.

Avoid at all costs.

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
It's 100% a mixed bag for them. Ok if the order is good first time it seems. I've just received my bed and the finish is a little rough but it's not bad for the price I guess.

It's 100% a mixed bag for them. Ok if the order is good first time it seems. I've just received my bed and the finish is a little rough but it's not bad for the price I guess.
Most of their online reviews seemed pretty good, so was looking forward to the getting it. It's just not useable in it's current state.

I spoke to my mate last night, who bought the same product, and had the same issue only a month before me. So seems that it may be a more common issue.

it's a shame, as the product otherwise is good, especially for the money as you said

It seems every camper related business in currently under the kosh. I've bought a fair bit of stuff recently and I can't say I've been impressed by any of the companies.

I've had an absolutely shocking experience with these guys. Rude nearly non-existent customer service.

I ordered a bed frame 4 weeks before for our holiday this summer. I asked when I might expect delivery as the website was a little vague. All I got was a rude reply referring me to look at the website. So I said I was just double-checking as didn't want to be without a bed on holiday. I was then told two weeks.

Well, it never arrived, and when I chased I once more was greeted with a rude reply saying it was 6 - 9 weeks, not two weeks. Obviously this was going to leave me without a bed and wishing I had just bought from elsewhere. So, I showed them the two-week reply email and they argued with me about this but did reluctantly agreed to send one that day.

As I was now a little suspicious of this company I asked for a tracking number... no reply. The bed frame NEVER arrived. I had to build my own frame the morning of our holiday. The holiday has now been and gone and 3 weeks later I finally get a reply after threatening legal action. They say it was damaged or lost in transit, they don't know.

So I have asked for a refund, but we shall see how that goes.
What annoys me most is how I did my best to avoid this outcome happening in the first place and every email was met with rude blunt responses. That is NOT how I like to purchase anything. If I had known I would have paid more and bought from a different company.

Oh well, you live and learn.

I always check Companies House, see below, Infinity Customs is being struck of the register in a few days.
If you are owed money be quick.

I always check Companies House, see below, Infinity Customs is being struck of the register in a few days.
If you are owed money be quick.
Ah Thank you for letting me know. I had a feeling right from the start that it was a bad idea buying from them.

Blimey! Hope you get your money back. I've got my bed and it's ok but not great quality.

I would have thought they were making more money now than ever before!

Ah Thank you for letting me know. I had a feeling right from the start that it was a bad idea buying from them.
Did you pay by credit card? Can get your money back even if they go under.

Sorry to hear your story! They’re a shocking business

Be sure to leave a review on their google page. This is how I finally managed to get a response. I did end up getting the correct bed from them eventually

This was accompanied constant calls and emails to change my google review (no chance!). These turned into threats, including the classic ‘I know where you live, so will come collect the bed tomorrow’.

Update. I have just left a 1star google review. And got this... What a complete tool. I look forward to him knocking on my door.

Just seen the review , I mean I sent you the proof of sending , you ask for a refund and it’s processed, to make out we don’t exist is slightly off par

The refund is processed il pop into audio take and have a meet with you I don’t appreciate untrue facts

• Wow
Reactions: Jlo
Update. I have just left a 1star google review. And got this... What a complete tool. I look forward to him knocking on my door.
He’s got form for theatening behaviour! We wernt the first, and unfortunately won’t be the last

Back