Infinity Customs Bed

scoobynutta

Hi, does anyone have any experience with these beds and the supplying company? I've tried calling them but the phone just rings and rings, which is a bit offputting! I'm most drawn to this design than to others I've seen as it's quite simple and flatpacks. If anyone has one and wants to sell I'd also be interested.

Lone Wolf

T6 Pro
Long them right off!
f***ed me about something rotten and full off Bull!
The design is quite good but biggest load of time wasters !!!!!!

scoobynutta

Well I tried email and had a response that night. Placed the order and it was here 2 days later. Just waiting for the van to turn up after the weekend to fit it. They did say after this week waiting times tend to creep up.

Blueboy

Well I tried email and had a response that night. Placed the order and it was here 2 days later. Just waiting for the van to turn up after the weekend to fit it. They did say after this week waiting times tend to creep up.
Hi how did you get on with the Infinity bed? Did it fit quite nice and works ok?

Vantastic

Hi Scoobynutta, how did the Infinity bed work out? Does it flat pack OK? Thanks, Ian