Indium Grey - Spoiler, Splitter And Wheels...

czmate1999

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi All,

Just making plans for the exterior my my LWB T6 (with tailgate). Would greatly appreciate some guidance on the choice of Splitter and Spoiler, including what colour looks best - colour matched or carbon black.

Also having ordered a 4Motion I am also getting the factory standard wheels and wondered if anyone had any recommendations on what to change them to (would like all weather) and what i could sell on the normal wheels for...?

Would be great if some example photos could be posted as well.

Thanks in advance!!

CZ.

Modifications are very personal. What one person loves, anther doesn't, so it's almost impossible to give correct answers to your questions, but there will be oodles of inspiration in here Team Grey and there's certainly no shortage of Indium grey T6's to narrow down a look that you prefer.

Modifications are very personal. What one person loves, anther doesn't, so it's almost impossible to give correct answers to your questions, but there will be oodles of inspiration in here Team Grey and there's certainly no shortage of Indium grey T6's to narrow down a look that you prefer.
I know, I know. Just looking for inspiration :).

28B5D247-8625-4BA6-B845-D38696EC7917.jpeg
Here’s mine if it helps. VW transporter splitter, didn’t like them at first but I think it works well in the grey, gloss black grills with red highlights, gloss black mirror caps and gloss black spoiler. Been playing around with images of a red stripe but can’t agree with the missus, might have a compromise now though.

View attachment 46230
Here’s mine if it helps. VW transporter splitter, didn’t like them at first but I think it works well in the grey, gloss black grills with red highlights, gloss black mirror caps and gloss black spoiler. Been playing around with images of a red stripe but can’t agree with the missus, might have a compromise now though.
Very nice, probably going to edge towards dark accessories myself :). Are those 18 inch wheels as well?

View attachment 46230
Where did you get all the gloss black bling please? Grille, lower grille? On the hunt for some.

Where did you get all the gloss black bling please? Grille, lower grille? On the hunt for some.
I used Travlin lite, they had a the upper and lower as a bundle deal, think I got it on Black Friday along with the sportline splitter.

On there now! Good quality? Any cons vs the matt black.

I'm really happy with them. No real down side other than removing the front bumper but that went easier than I expected. Transporter HQ have a quality how to vid I followed on YouTube on how to remove and fit.

Back