Hello,
We have just bought a T6 conversion in Indium grey, and want to start personalising it with stickers etc.
I’d love to see what colour grilles you’ve changed yours too and stickers you’ve used.
After going to the beach the other day, we need to make ours a little different otherwise we will lose it, so many vans, especially the Indium grey!
Im just finding it hard to visualise what the colours look like against the grey. I’d love to see what you’ve done.

Hello,
We have just bought a T6 conversion in Indium grey, and want to start personalising it with stickers etc.
I’d love to see what colour grilles you’ve changed yours too and stickers you’ve used.
After going to the beach the other day, we need to make ours a little different otherwise we will lose it, so many vans, especially the Indium grey!
Im just finding it hard to visualise what the colours look like against the grey. I’d love to see what you’ve done.
My van is Grey and gloss black, no other colour, but if you want to add a splash of colour I think yellow goes really well with grey. Got to be careful which yellow though, nothing too pastel coloured, somewhere between a good quality orange juice and VW chrome yellow.

A yellow grill strip to replace the chrome one and a yellow lower grill strip would look great. Add to that some brake discs in the same colour to keep the theme going around the sides and maybe even something on the rear badge to tie it all in could look good.

My van is Grey and gloss black, no other colour, but if you want to add a splash of colour I think yellow goes really well with grey. Got to be careful which yellow though, nothing too pastel coloured, somewhere between a good quality orange juice and VW chrome yellow.

A yellow grill strip to replace the chrome one and a yellow lower grill strip would look great. Add to that some brake discs in the same colour to keep the theme going around the sides and maybe even something on the rear badge to tie it all in could look good.
That sounds great, thank you. I will tell the husband!

The grey goes great with orange. View attachment 74312
That looks great!

Lots of ideas in here - Team Indium Grey

But here’s mine -

View attachment 74311
Red looks nice, thank you. It’s hard to visualise unless you see it.

Back