P21W indicator bulb change

Andy davenport

I am in the process of upgrading bulbs on my 2016 t6
Any tips on the nsf indicator bulb Replacement
Do I need to remove the headlamp and if so does the bumper have to come off

Dragging up an old thread but I have H4’s and an indicator bulb out ( flashes twice as fast ). How do I change the bulb ?

There's a rubber cover at the bottom, remove that and the bulb holder is behind it.

First post from me. I’ve only had my van 2 weeks and the front passenger indicator bulb has blown. I’ve done plenty of work on cars in the past but this bulb is beating me! I’ve found the rubber cover and removed it, twisted and loosened the bulb but it just won’t come out, feels like it has a springy clip attached or something.

Any hints that can help? I feel close to taking it in and getting it done which feels like failure :(

I tried Halfords today to see if they could do it, no joy :( any help appreciated !

Can you show us a photo of one of your headlight units from the front please. This will help determine what headlight type you have - there are 3 types straight out of the factory, plus several after market models.

Pete

The other thing you can do is remove the cover etc, then get a phone camera in there and take a picture of what you normally can’t see with the eye. That way you get to see what the potential obstruction is.

Pete

It’s a 2015 T6 Kombi, the bulb is behind the small rubber cover but i can only just reach and turn it. It feels like it’s still attached though and I didn’t want to pull it 7C8F5696-E623-4EDC-B801-C5FEEB755934.jpeg69486347-5EEB-4081-95C1-FE48714BBA50.jpeg

Reactions: Mak
Back