In solidarity with our fellow citizens in Ukraine

I stand with Loz this isn't the Forum for the debate of the situation.
However I would ask that anyone and everyone could support Simon Snelson on facebook regarding getting the World Wide Sports Community to bend the knee at ALL Sport events. In order to support democracy for the whole world. Asking each event; Horse Racing, Boxing, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Rugby, Tennis. To be united in supporting Ukraine Refugees. By every event donating just 1% of profits to the Refugees. Sends an enormous message to the people of Russia to ask ' What is the whole world het up about'?

I am currently returning to the UK from my second aid delivery trip with my trusty lwb t6 shuttle.
The reason for my post is I am trying to find out if other vw owners would be interested in an organised trip to drop off aid and to bring sponsored Ukrainians to the UK.

I am in the very early stages of planning this but I think it would be an amazing thing to do.

What do other forum members think

Unfortunately can’t help with a trip but great work for a good cause well done you

I am currently returning to the UK from my second aid delivery trip with my trusty lwb t6 shuttle.
The reason for my post is I am trying to find out if other vw owners would be interested in an organised trip to drop off aid and to bring sponsored Ukrainians to the UK.

I am in the very early stages of planning this but I think it would be an amazing thing to do.

What do other forum members think
I am interested and will watch this with interest.

Ditto, I'm registered as a host so just waiting for a nomination from the charities......watching thread

difficult to commit until I know the details but I'm definitely interested in knowing more. Great idea!

Back