Impressive Camper/Motorhome builds

12v system + 120v inverter setup.

very nice . . .

Those Bus-bars . . . . . . . . .

Browsing YouTube came across this sucker, The Last Resort.

thats one hell of an electrical system!

Very nice, but I’m not really a fan of that style of units, it looks a bit like a laboratory.

I prefer the more rustic style, I’m especially liking this guys work.

Browsing YouTube came across this sucker, The Last Resort.

thats one hell of an electrical system!
There’s a huge market of wealthy empty nesters in the states that think nothing of paying $150-200k for these sort of vans so a network of money-no-object craftsman led converters thrives. I also don’t like the units but for the opposite reason, they’re actually not clinical enough for me, I love an all white gloss interior (about half my current van is) which is what attracts me to the Grand Cali. I don’t like rustic style interiors at all, think it’s because my house is very wood heavy inside (which I love) so I want a bit of a contrast in a van. Couldn’t live with a van with no rear windows at all like that though, very gloomy inside.
I love the roof though, and being able to climb up onto it, but I’d want some solar.

There’s a huge market of wealthy empty nesters in the states that think nothing of paying $150-200k for these sort of vans so a network of money-no-object craftsman led converters thrives. I also don’t like the units but for the opposite reason, they’re actually not clinical enough for me, I love an all white gloss interior (about half my current van is) which is what attracts me to the Grand Cali. I don’t like rustic style interiors at all, think it’s because my house is very wood heavy inside (which I love) so I want a bit of a contrast in a van. Couldn’t live with a van with no rear windows at all like that though, very gloomy inside.
I love the roof though, and being able to climb up onto it, but I’d want some solar.
In fairness these guys wanted something stealthy. I just love watching this stuff though.

In fairness these guys wanted something stealthy. I just love watching this stuff though.
Oh yeah it’s absolutely what they wanted, I just couldn’t live with it.
Have you watched Humble Road? One man band but same obsessive attention to detail.

Back