I'm in!!!

Jet

Hi, thanks for letting me join, just bought a '23 T6.1 panel van to convert, not my first VW Van (had a T5.1 day van until we wore it out at 190k)
Looking forward to studying the huge amount of information on here to help me make my choices!
Already had a rude introduction to DPF Regeneration and high oil levels, only had it a week!!!! Hopefully it was just due to the previous operators error (it has very low miles at £2k)

Ta!

Hi, thanks for letting me join, just bought a '23 T6.1 panel van to convert, not my first VW Van (had a T5.1 day van until we wore it out at 190k)
Looking forward to studying the huge amount of information on here to help me make my choices!
Already had a rude introduction to DPF Regeneration and high oil levels, only had it a week!!!! Hopefully it was just due to the previous operators error (it has very low miles at £2k)

Ta!
Hi @Jet ! Welcome to the club! You've been here an hour now and still haven't posted a picture of your new van! We so love pictures!

White as a white thing! Unsure as to its official name, probably 'Scrubbed Cauliflower' Or 'Mrs Snowman's inner thigh' .........Appartantly its Candy White
Just your artistic photography skills then!!!!

In fairness there's not a lot between white and Ascot grey!!

Good news that a couple of weeks and a thousand miles and the DPF/reduce oil level light hasn't reappeared since the level was dropped with an oil change.

Back