For Sale Ikea Pull Out Bed For Sale. Fits T6

Surfer

I bought my T6 last summer as a panel van intending to convert myself over the following 12 months. Not wanting to miss the opportunity of a few weekends away at the end of summer I bought this bed as a temp solution after recommendations on here. It was great and probably used it for about 10 nights in total.
My conversion is in full swing so I wont use it again as my fixed bed will be installed before spring so its for sale.

It was about £99. Its as new so £60 collected. I also have a Dunelm memory foam topper to go with it for £10 (we always used sleeping bags or covered with sheets so both items as new although maybe a couple of scuff marks on the legs as I slid them between the wheel arches its a firm fit)

Email me on mcivord@gmail.com if interested, happy to deliver locally for the fuel costs, Wirral based.

upload_2020-1-31_9-21-14.png

Hi Surfer.

Am interested and also live on the Wirral.

going away in April for 5 nights so would suit us my van isn’t planned to be converted until later in the year.

is that the best price you can give?

joe

Hi Joe

You can have it for £50. Decided to keep the topper as it may be useful for my new bed.

Let me know when you want to collect.

Des

Hi Surfer

can you send me your address and I’ll pop in this afternoon sometime - let me know what time you have available.

cheers
Joe

Back