If you could change things...

Thinking about it, in spite of what I said in my previous post, if I was to travel back in time and start again I would have skipped the T6 and gone for a Crafter.
My next van will definitely be a Crafter/MAN tge so I might as well have just gone straight for one of those.
Can’t stop looking at this at the moment.

Thinking about it, in spite of what I said in my previous post, if I was to travel back in time and start again I would have skipped the T6 and gone for a Crafter.
My next van will definitely be a Crafter/MAN tge so I might as well have just gone straight for one of those.

Totally agree with you if camping is the primary use of your van. Crafter sized van's make better campers in my opinion.... which doesn't really count for much as I don't camp other than in a bivvy when fishing.

And by pure coincidence Celtic Motorhomes posted this video on YouTube this afternoon.
One of these will definitely be my next van. :cool: :inlove:

Been thinking about this while sitting in the van.

The sides slope in too much. The hightop is virtually pointy! Reduces space at shoulder height, and reduced storage. Needs to be more vertical.

Same with the back. It's a hell of a curve from top to bottom. That back bar bit could be a whole width further back if the back were more vertical, give me more shoulder room for my contemplation on the Thetford.

Basically I need a Trafic :slow rofl:

Been thinking about this while sitting in the van.

The sides slope in too much. The hightop is virtually pointy! Reduces space at shoulder height, and reduced storage. Needs to be more vertical.

Same with the back. It's a hell of a curve from top to bottom. That back bar bit could be a whole width further back if the back were more vertical, give me more shoulder room for my contemplation on the Thetford.

Basically I need a Trafic :slow rofl:

Sounds like you need a Celtic Motorhome like
@Ali-G posted above

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
I was living in Norway when I got my T6. I specified everything I wanted as well as everything I needed. It’s the best vehicle I’ve owned. 4Motion and Diff-lock were a must. I was on the fence with the LED headlights and am very glad they made the cut. There are a few things I could live without but I don’t regret specifying. I’ve got one of the last manual 4Motion Californias that VW made. It’s my only vehicle and it still brings a smile to my face every time I use it. I would love to be able to turn on the engine heater remotely. I’m still looking for sometime to do that mod if anyone knows someone with the knowledge please share.

Back