Ideas and or opinions sought

Andyman

Photographer
T6 Guru
So, have a T6.1 swb caravelle

2 seats up front 2 swivel in middle and rear 3 seat bench at back

I want to be able to store some work gear so was looking for a utility pod from slidepods (expensive but does that job)

I also want to be able to sleep in the velle on long journeys, tried an air bed that doesn’t work no room

willing to remove seat bench but not the 2 swivels as really need them work wise

how can I comfortably sleep in this van? Have asked slidepods if their utility bed pod will work with the 2 swivels and just waiting a response

thanks in advance

enjoy the weather and wave!!

So, have a T6.1 swb caravelle

2 seats up front 2 swivel in middle and rear 3 seat bench at back

I want to be able to store some work gear so was looking for a utility pod from slidepods (expensive but does that job)

I also want to be able to sleep in the velle on long journeys, tried an air bed that doesn’t work no room

willing to remove seat bench but not the 2 swivels as really need them work wise

how can I comfortably sleep in this van? Have asked slidepods if their utility bed pod will work with the 2 swivels and just waiting a response

thanks in advance

enjoy the weather and wave!!
Have a look here for some ideas.

Thanks!!
Trying to establish if their tunnel system will work with my 2 single seats, trying to work out if it folds back

Currently tempted to replace the Caravelle with an ocean, just to complete the ability to comfortably sleeping in it when far from home

What about keeping the velle bench and adding the multiflex board and a mattress ?

Back