ID Buzz

Not sure if that video shows one of the features that puts pure dread into me... Electric sliding side windows!! o_O

9 minutes in

With the issue of sliding windows in the past 10 years, making them electric gives me the shakes! The design doesn't look that different either, although, the seal does look too be about 4x as big as the current sliding windows.

Don't expect any change from £70k for a LWB, 4wd, GTX ID Buzz. Ridiculous prices.

Stop showing me pictures now!!! (Keep showing more pictures!)

My kids laugh at how stupid these look when they see them on the road but I think I’m making progress on persuading my wife this is a valid replacement for her zafira and not too much bigger ;)

Used prices on the Buzz are getting a bit more palatable too coming in at similar prices to the various same age SUVs but the Buzz being way cooler.:thumbsup:

I must get a set of roof racks . They look good can you remove then quickly as I don’t want to drive around all the time with them on .
Do they make any noise?
Coming up to 8000 mile on mine now. Gone over to octopus intelligence so all my charging is 7.5 p now .
Windscreen replaced and back window limo tinted.

I must get a set of roof racks . They look good can you remove then quickly as I don’t want to drive around all the time with them on .
Do they make any noise?
Coming up to 8000 mile on mine now. Gone over to octopus intelligence so all my charging is 7.5 p now .
Windscreen replaced and back window limo tinted.
Not been above 60mph yet but no additional noise noticed so far, I'm still only on 900 miles myself!
They are fitted with 4 x Alan key bolts with a special tool into the roof fittings so once assembled they should be relatively easy to change quickly I guess. Mine will be staying on.
I wanted to use the front & rear fixings so needed the additional extension foot pads to keep the bars level to carry a paddleboard.
Thule product numbers are:- 710700 Foot pack, 711320 Wingbar Evo black, 187162 fitting kit, 187163 fitting kit & 710761 extension pads - that's it to do the same set up as mine - Cost was £350. (If you want to just use front fixing points don't think you need the 710761 pack)

Attachments

• ID BUZZ - Thule roof bar info.pdf
    250.3 KB · Views: 3
Don't tell anyone but no additional 'Noise' from these roof bars at 85mph!!!

Probably because they flew off at 75 mph.
They are going on my shopping list. I am doing a 200 mile motorway trip tomorrow so will get a good idea of range.
Won’t be doing 85 mph all the way but won’t be hanging around. The problem with the buzz it would be happy at 90 mph if it was allowed. Mine tops out at 93 on the clock but I am sure it would keep pulling with the limiter removed.

Very happy with the range. Did 209 miles with 32 mile left when I got home.
Hit bad weather on way up to London rain and wind . Dry all way home but strong head wind most of the way.
With all my plumbing tools in the back .This is not far away from the VW. 257 mile range .
Stayed at motorway speed most of the way.
Cost £4.88 for the electric.
Not trying to convert anyone but I found good reliable info hard to find .

Back