I Think The T6.1 Horn Was Nicked From Noddy

Nidge747

VIP Member
The two tone horn in my T6 is quite good in my opinion, but the one in my new T6.1 is a joke.
Does any one know how easy it would be to replace without having to run additional cabling.

Is it a single tone on the 6.1? May need to run a relay if the wiring is only for one horn.

Is the T6.1 a Highline? I have a feeling only the Highline T6 came with a twin horn.

Last edited:
The two tone horn in my T6 is quite good in my opinion, but the one in my new T6.1 is a joke.
Does any one know how easy it would be to replace without having to run additional cabling.
Did you get anywhere with twin tone horns as mine is the same my T6 had a brilliant horn this one is a joke

Anyone change their T6.1 horn? Is it possible to change it myself to a Steven Magnum?

So being a very polite and careful driver I haven't needed to stamp on the horn to tell some d**ckhead to look where they are going until day when I did.. and so to the horn.. I think my daughters bike bell is more commanding.. Anyone replaced and if so with what and how.. not after the Dukes of Hazards or ships steam whistle.. just something that says excuse me with a bit of f off behind it.. many thanks.

I cant offer a solution or suggestion, but I must commend the humour - really made me chuckle!

Anyone change their T6.1 horn? Is it possible to change it myself to a Steven Magnum?
Did you find a horn for your T6.1?. I've just bought a highland multilane and its gotta a really really shitty horn. I can hardly hear it inside the van

Did you find a horn for your T6.1?. I've just bought a highland multilane and its gotta a really really shitty horn. I can hardly hear it inside the van
Yup! Got a Magnum Stebel horn and had my local auto electrics shop install it. Much better! Wish it sounded a little deeper though but I’m happy

Yup! Got a Magnum Stebel horn and had my local auto electrics shop install it. Much better! Wish it sounded a little deeper though but I’m happy
cheers...I think the new multi vans have a different electrical system now and was worried a replacement wouldn't work

Yeah I tried to wrap my head around it to save money and do it myself but I’m such a noob with a lot of car stuff so I just let the experts do it haha!

Is it me or is the horn on the T6.1 rubbish. Ours is almost as feeble as the one on my Smart car. :rolleyes:

Back