Thanks for the efforts though lads!

Really don't want to let the cat out of the bag and ask the wife.
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission.

My biggest issue these days is if I don't order things while and wait till I'm home I don't get them until I'm just about to come away again.

The wait kills me lol

Edge of floor bracket trim to door card lining 210mm - photo1

Floor to underside metal seat tube 175-180mm -photo 2

Distance between outer of the two floor fixing bracket trims 600mm - photo 3

Photos are a bit sh*t, because A it's dark and B because my lovely iphone 7 fell out my pocket today when cycling and a car ran over it, do back to an old iPhone for 18months, grrrr!!!

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0477.JPG

IMG_0481.JPG

Cheers for that Dave.

Gutted about your phone.

Quick question, measurement 2 is the the under side of the bar.
Is there more height if the sub box was forward of the bar?

Also in that case how much less than measurement 3 would a box need to be to fit?

270mm from floor to underside of seat. Dimension 3 would be 400mm, the front of the box would then line up the the front edge of the front seat bracket trim.

Fantastic.

So a box of say 250x400x200mm should fit nicely.

I'll get looking!

Thanks buddy, really appreciate it. I'll owe you a beer or two if we're ever at Bus fest etc

Kicker L7 10" square sub, 272mm outer dimension, might just fit, only needs a 0.8 cubic foot box aswell

sussed it now.....

Rockford Fosgate P3SD2-10 Punch P3S 10-Inch 2-Ohm DVC: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

A nice 300RMS 2 ohm job, can get it into a sealed enclosure within the sized identified (just). the whole needs to be just over 9 inches so a 10.5 inch box will be ok.

I was looing at a nice little Focal amp before but its 350w RMS at 2 ohm, I just know I'll end up pumping the sub with it so on the hunt to match the 300w RMS spec that way I know I will be safe.

That's it all ordered;

Front focal components
Rear focal coax
Sound deadening front doors
Pods for rear speakers
Harness
Wiring kits
Sub
Amp
Remote eq
Speakon for side panel
Wading for inside box
Acoustic carpet

Looking forward to this now, just need to decide where I'm going to put the remote eq!

download (2).jpg

Back