Hunter 4 Wheel Alignment

Andrew keen

T6 Pro
24225C21-D2D8-4949-8685-16EEAD84C91D.jpeg 53CAF782-AE28-4C88-A414-165F06EBB55A.jpeg Hi all,
Been to have the laser alignment done today, see before and after photographs below.
The van drives so much better now and less noisy!
I went to MGA in derby and they were great, really welcoming, even a mug of tea! They were really accommodating and knowledgeable and would highly recommend!
They also charged £78 all in with the adjustments made.

Thats good value. I paid £80 for the tracking front and rear. All mine went into the green which is nice.

I guess your's is lowered which is giving the rear camber.

Hi
It has been lowered by 65mm (circa 390mm from ctr of wheel to ctr of arch)
The tyres are Sunny Tyres and are R18 45 245(will have to check the 245)
The tyres were put on by the van company I bought the an from and will be changing for another brand when they have worn out!

Had mine hunter aligned yesterday and it’s now all in the green but the wheel is still slightly to the right. Does your wheel sit straight? My did it from new, then was a lot worse after my b14’s now after yesterday it’s back to how it was from the factory but would like to have the wheel straight

That can be adjusted out, mine had it and I just took it back a couple times until they corrected it, need to make sure the steering wheel is locked central when they begin but there seems to be a little bit of give in it so in the end my wheel was cocked to the right so we cocked it a fraction to the left (and it was only a fraction) when doing the alognment and ended up all good

Not sure if the reason for mine drifting is down to shocker adjustment/damper setting..all figures are not all in spec but even with a zero thrust angle..might try corner weights

Back