How To: Disable Vw Transporter T6 Start / Stop (software-vagcanpro)

Dellmassive

T32 204 DSG LWB SLN PV MY18 & T30 SWB KMB MY67
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Master
Anyone seen this or used it? (you tube link below)

How To: Disable VW Transporter T6 Start / Stop

How You Can Permanently De-Activate The Start / Stop System On Your Volkswagen Transporter T6 Using VagCanPro.

Yes I have VCP as per the video and it is that easy, have mentioned before I will happily do this for any members at any meets I attend which currently is Bala next weekend, Campervan in July and busfest in September

Yes I have VCP as per the video and it is that easy, have mentioned before I will happily do this for any members at any meets I attend which currently is Bala next weekend, Campervan in July and busfest in September
Yes please @Pauly , If you can do it at Bala that would be great.
Cheers @Fish for the tag.

Hi @Pauly I have a august 2019 (69) plate and it seems that this cant be done anymore as you need to have a access code :( help needed please

This thread is about doing it with VCP (vag can prow hi how is not that common device) is that what you have tried to do it with or are you talking about using VCDS (which is what most vag garages/enthusiasts will have) which is a totally different interface lead/software

Hi Pauly, I am not up to speed with it but I believe it was tried through VCDS - I would try myself but I think I will need training in the software first

Where do you buy this kit from and what am I looking for ?
I'd like to change a few things that Carista can't do. cheers

Back