How Do I Know I Have A T6 :)

- I cannot reeeeeally comprehend to the "need" for more than is already fitted ??
I just picked up my brand new T6.1 some twenny days ago, and at the moment all i could want more is some big alloys ( But that'l wait til summer - Maybe Twenny' inches or so ), and off course, being a 199HK DSG FWD with All around LED's, Electric Doors ( Both sides + rear ), Discover NAVI, Remote Heater ( Water and Air ), Lane Assist, Park Assist, Rear Camera, ACC, Front Assist, Side Assist, Trailer Assist, Rear Assist, Wind Assist, and a whole Fxxxxxg lotta more i dunno even what is... - i am off course gonna be "modifying" the Sound System, i have JBL's Pro Competition Division in N/A drumming up a suggestion - Butt... - Of Course, Light Assist should'ave been standard - But is not. :-(
- - -
Why alll that extras "Standard Fitted" ??
I had a T6 with H4's - Whatta' ShitLoad of Poor Light, so by accident i asked our local dealer, how impossible Proper lighting ( LED ) was to RetroFit?? - And if he by some time maybe had a car with a funnier engine than the old 102, then i'd consider ordering a new car for XMAS 2020.
His Answer?? " I have _JUST_ the DEMO Van for you. It is 1500 km' Old, and has almost all equipment you could desire.
Normal DK Price would be app 530.000DKK ( app 60.000 GBP ), i got it for 365.000DKK ( 41.500GBP ) - Nice DEMO Offer, couldn't resist - SOOOOOORRRRYYYYYYYYYYY....!
So i had to yank the retrofitted Dynaudio of the 3 years / 51.000km old T6 Van. It is Now Sold ( Both the VAN and the DynAudio, this time we're gonna' do a proper Sound Upgrade... :)

Sorry i've been so long gone, btw, i was busy - As Usual.

/ Lars

- I cannot reeeeeally comprehend to the "need" for more than is already fitted ??
I just picked up my brand new T6.1 some twenny days ago, and at the moment all i could want more is some big alloys ( But that'l wait til summer - Maybe Twenny' inches or so ), and off course, being a 199HK DSG FWD with All around LED's, Electric Doors ( Both sides + rear ), Discover NAVI, Remote Heater ( Water and Air ), Lane Assist, Park Assist, Rear Camera, ACC, Front Assist, Side Assist, Trailer Assist, Rear Assist, Wind Assist, and a whole Fxxxxxg lotta more i dunno even what is... - i am off course gonna be "modifying" the Sound System, i have JBL's Pro Competition Division in N/A drumming up a suggestion - Butt... - Of Course, Light Assist should'ave been standard - But is not. :-(
- - -
Why alll that extras "Standard Fitted" ??
I had a T6 with H4's - Whatta' ShitLoad of Poor Light, so by accident i asked our local dealer, how impossible Proper lighting ( LED ) was to RetroFit?? - And if he by some time maybe had a car with a funnier engine than the old 102, then i'd consider ordering a new car for XMAS 2020.
His Answer?? " I have _JUST_ the DEMO Van for you. It is 1500 km' Old, and has almost all equipment you could desire.
Normal DK Price would be app 530.000DKK ( app 60.000 GBP ), i got it for 365.000DKK ( 41.500GBP ) - Nice DEMO Offer, couldn't resist - SOOOOOORRRRYYYYYYYYYYY....!
So i had to yank the retrofitted Dynaudio of the 3 years / 51.000km old T6 Van. It is Now Sold ( Both the VAN and the DynAudio, this time we're gonna' do a proper Sound Upgrade... :)

Sorry i've been so long gone, btw, i was busy - As Usual.

/ Lars

Sorry, you lost me......o_O
Seriously, you've had more assists than Harry Kane!
Wind assist??? I don't need any help in that department!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I looked. And its a T6. It also pulls to left. Thats how i know its a T6. It has an adblue filler. That also means it is a T6. That it is all.
The question was simple. I answered simply. Simple is good. Cider.

• Haha
Reactions: Loz
Hi guys

dumb question but do I have a t5 or t6. The order form says

VOLKSWAGEN TSPTR VAN T32S 2.0TDI BMT204 H-LN 4M DSG

thank you

Thank you. Always wanted to know that. I bought it completely unmodified from a VW dealer a few years ago. The only thing I dislike about it is the VW alloys. Do you know what I need to google to find new ones that retain the current tire size etc? I don’t want to modify the suspension

Reactions: mmi
Thank you. Always wanted to know that. I bought it completely unmodified from a VW dealer a few years ago. The only thing I dislike about it is the VW alloys. Do you know what I need to google to find new ones that retain the current tire size etc? I don’t want to modify the suspension
Get something to eat and drink. Settle down and start to read this sub forum:

Wheels

Back