How do I fold my mirrors in?

TracyF

Good Day All

I took delivery of my wonderful 2018 T6 trendline plus this afternoon and I was incredibly excited until I approached my garage door.

Is there a way the side mirrors can fold in on the Trendline plus? I have searched the internet and cannot find a way. (We have an owners manual on order with the dealership- but not sure my nerves can handle parking for that long)

Thank you so much!

Do you mean electronically fold in? If so, yes - an aftermarket kit is available. Otherwise they manually fold upwards.
They don’t reduce the footprint a great deal when folded, mind.

We don’t have a Trendline Plus version here, so please post up your spec so we can see what the equivalent is.
Oh and welcome to the forum.

Do you mean electronically fold in? If so, yes - an aftermarket kit is available. Otherwise they manually fold upwards.
They don’t reduce the footprint a great deal when folded, mind.
We don’t have a Trendline Plus version here, so please post up your spec so we can see what the equivalent is.
Oh and welcome to the forum.
Thank you so much!
It doesn't look like we have the electronic option.
I'm a complete newbie to this, but we have the 103kW version 2.0DSG.
I have mm on either side and its nerve wrecking going in and out the garage. I'll check the manual upwards fold, thank you!

Standing side-on, grab the mirror at the bottom-rear and top-front, and rotate it so the lens turns skyward.

Here’s the link for the retrofit item (genuine and not aftermarket, apparently)

mine fold in when i hold the lock on the keyfob for about 5 seconds, would like them to fold auto when turning ignition off though, or single click lock

Back