Horizon Roof Special Offer!

£6k for a SWB? Have they sold any?
When I told them that was too much money for me, they said that if I was only concerned about price then their rooves probably aren't for me.

Then they told me that I needed to look beyond the price and at the quality of the materials.

Then they told me that finance was available which I had a really good laugh at.

I responded by suggesting that patronising prospective customers maybe isn't going to be an effective sales tactic for them.

Genuine question but is the +VAT price just to make it appear cheaper than it is? I imagine fitting companies are getting them for a lot cheaper and nobody is fitting a pop top to a work van. All reeks a bit to me. I've started looking at Stealth roofs.

Last edited:
If the roof is any good there shouldn’t be a need for Special Offers regardless of the true discount. A quality product sells itself.

I’ve had my Vanmax for nearly 3 years. It’s a really stealth roof and has a solid welded metal frame.
For a colour coded roof, scenic coloured canvas, bifold bed board, 6 interior led lights, fitting and carpeting it was £3600.
Probably more expensive now obviously.
71147309272__6F2314C6-EBF6-48C9-B420-0981D45044D7.fullsizerender.jpeg

£6k for a SWB? Have they sold any?
I bought my HiLo roof in May last year, though only had it fitted this earlier this year. Albeit mine is a LWB with all the add-ons, it cost me £5.8k.

Given the rampant rate of inflation it doesn't surprise me that a SWB Horizon roof, which is essentially a HiLo roof, is now retailing for £6k.

EDIT: Just checked and, back then, the cost of the SWB roof was the same as the LWB.

Back